CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

*Insert Groaning Noise*

I am absolutely bored to death.


Sitting and waiting for the next lecture to start which is in 15 minutes.

Okay, straight to the random pics. :D

Crystal's super early birthday!

Oo, what's in the pretty paper? :D

Omg, it's something squishy which she attacks right away! :D

Wheee, it's a FWUFFY FWUFFY lamb! :D

It's so squishy but I can't remember the full name, must ask Crys for that. Some Cloudy Lamb Squishy Mutton Rendang thing.

Had lunch at Robotsushi because Jap food is an essential.

:)

Note: OMG, first time I seeing Streetfighter played on iPod. Shaleen is doing so right next to me. Fascinating!

Haha ♥

Gyoza, Crystal's must have. But slightly different this time.

Mine! Less than 3 much.

Ben's Unagi set.

And Crystal's beef.

Awesomely cute Domo-kun that Leon's girlfriend sewed for him.

YES IKR, SEWED.

Even the hoodie which says... :D

Random uni photos that Shari spammed. That's the Streetfighter one la. ;DDD

Nyat!

And Shari (the awesome *cough*).

Yeah, that's me in the back discussing something with Charmaine in animated hand gestures. :D

OMG LOL.

I random come in and join wan lol.

Hee hee.


I still think my smile is weird.

Driver who had to wear formal to stone in IMU for about an hour instead of going home.

Is very much appreciated though. :)

Lookit, a violin! Is fake playing.

This one also. Duh.

This one baru pro. *claps* :D

Linear Garden in Ara Damansara.

Lily pad!

Wheeee~

Wtf like wanna fly like that.

Stoning while we spazz as usual.

Pretty.


Is laygee.

She is too. :D

Library AGM!

Kristin! ♥

She'll never take a decent shot I tell you.

Performances! These dudes are pretty cool. :P

There was some singing next but I didn't take a pics of them. Girl playing guitar has good voice though.

This was cool. Lotsa clapping and thumping.

OMG, siblings duet!!! Eeeep!

And a sketch next. :P

This isn't as wrong as it looks like! He was just cleaning his imaginary pee off Dominic.

Okay, so it is as wrong as it looks like.

Andddd..........

New Top 7! *one man applause!*

After climax, lunchies next.

He wanted the whole pizza to himself. -.-

Our table for ex-librarians. :D

Sis took this shot I think.

Night had satay celup at Gaik jie jie's place!

:D

So yummeh~

Random shot Crys took, while I was freaking out over my lab report I think.

AND OMG OMG OMG.

Ben's model for last sem!

So awesome right?


Okay, end. Shall listen to lecture now. :D

0 commentz: