CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 9, 2010

Yesterday

Updating for the lack of better things to do.

On a Saturday night. I KNOW. I has no social life.

(Okay if mum is reading this, family night is social-ish. Really. Kinda. Cough.)

Plus, this post has been loitering about in my archive for like ages and the photos are starting to backlog again and I still haven't gotten the Pindapata pics up yet and am sure am failing Crys epicly.

PLUS the recent Friday the 13th screwed me over so badly like that class test I had which I flunked and prefer not to blame my procrastinating study routine.

PLUSSS my face feels greasy like I haven't washed it in hours. Which I haven't.

And I just had weird cake. So... yeah.

Yay for blame on anything other than yourself!

To the photos!

This is the reason I hate my timetable with a passion unsurpassed. -.-

Probably can't see it properly so yeah, I have one hour lectures and 15 minutes break between each hour (this is just time to rush to the next class which is like MILES away). And the green parts are my stoning time.

So either I'm stuck in uni with no class from 9 to 3 or I have classes straight from 8-6. FML.

Pretty sky I saw the other day. :)

Yes, pretty makes me happy. :)

IKR, you're probably thinking 'Ohmigosh wow, she's not rant-y ALL the time!' with O_o expressions.

Aaaanyways, Daiki Cafe!

Kimchi! Quite jelak after a few mouthfuls lor.

Not very nice mushroom soup and garlic bread. :(

Soft boiled eggies! Always nice unless the eggs are defected or something.

Veeeery sweet-looking drink.

I is bored and wearing my dorky glasses that day! But Taco Shirt pwns all so it all balanced out.

Our salmon don and chicken teriyaki don!

And dessert!!! Banana split awesomeness level decreased by 40% because no chocolate ice cream is present.

Next day, because of sucky stoning time in uni, we cabut to Sushi King to let Sharifah have her first ever sushi!

IKR WHAT SIN LYKEOHEMGEE.

So here's a completely and utterly flattering photo commemorating her first ever Jap food. :D

She even tried sashimi! Brave woman.

Hee hee.

:)

Apparently Shaleen has the same syndrome as Jon where you ask them to help you take a picture and they must first flip the camera over and take a self pic before taking yours.

Believe it or not, this is candid. :D

Okay, this one better. :)

Our fiiuuuuddd~

I know. I had Chicken teriyaki don again. -.-

Random awesome cheese pic in Cold Storage. I miss my brie. T___T

Is me. Outside Student Lounge. Uploading pics of this post. But only getting round to adding text and posting it up like a week later. xD

Bi Qi! Try saying her name out loud. :P

Hush, I know how retarded this pic is but you shall focus on Shari's cuteness instead.

Dinner at Pappa Rich at 1am. Hee hee.

Saturday, went for meeting at Teacher Annie's place.

THEY HAS CUTE HAMSTERS.

IS MICKEY!

SHO KYUUUTE~

I know you're probably expecting the other to be Minnie right?

WRONG! (Haha, in yo face! Lol jk.)

They found out the other hamster was male too and he has now been officially dubbed Mickey Gay lolol.

Yes, we all did the WTFLOL thing too.

Puppies next door is also super cute! :D

Then went to drop of Jeanne's prezzie at her party but ended up staying for the food.

Turns out kids don't eat much. Who knew. :P

Cake time! So pretty!

And so creamy omgcarbs.


I find the doll pretty, don't know why. -.-

So happy, awww~

Singing 'Happy birthday to you~'

Blow candles!

And ripping open prezzies time! Ganas lol.

She's freaking adorable I tell you. :)

Meet Jen (sp?)!

She's Megan's sister's newest adopted puppy!

And she loves her ball lots! :P

Reminds me of Scampy, but less mean. T_T

My lunch every time if we eat at the cafeteria. I don't vary, sadly. I only like these few dishes mah.

Actually, usually my chicken is sambal chicken so this normal fried chicken is possibly the furthest I will ever deviate?

Bleh.

Retarded makeshift pin because my fringe (which still annoys the hell outta Aunty Lee Lan :P) was getting in my way of nomming.

Random: Guess who got sunburnt??? :P

And in Genting of all places. *rolls eyes*

Crys with her awesome Stickys! :DDDD

And cute chicken in some KFC display! :D

P.S.: Was just on msn with said Sticky girl and happened to mention being carried from the car into the house by big brothers (her case) or fathers (both cases).

I feel really lame admitting it but I actually really miss the days when my dad would open the car door for his little daughter.

I miss being that daughter sometimes. I miss being a little girl sometimes. But only sometimes.

P.P.S.:
Like I said, we have a loooot of stoning time.

0 commentz: