CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sidelines?

I shall be productive.

And blog.

Just spent half the day trying to figure out which character Mokujin is atm as he is rapidly becoming my favourite character right now. For Tekken 5 anyway.


Since I can only spam and all, why the heck not spam all the characters right? :D

Okay, I'll be honest. I'm just lazy today with loads of overdue pics. Again.

So here goes.

Random pouting shot that is just so little girly!

Makeshift Savannah wtf.

Random 'I camwhore with silhouettes when I'm bored' pics.

Victory! :D

Side profile

Wind be blowing hard while I waits.

The night were there were meteors but Kemuning is fail and I couldn't see any so I took a shot of the solitary lamp post instead.

There was one of those GAMP thingys at IMU the other weekend.

Sharifah is love. :P

Modoki and Mokona! :D

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hee hee~


So anyway, here be some cosplay pics which you shall not ask me to identify because I can't.

Omg these two are so cute la.

SUPER TALL DUDE OMG I REACH ONLY HIS SHOULDER.

Super in character summore.

She's my fav. Perhaps because of the boots.

I went to GAMP 2010 and all I got was this lousy postcard. Which I actually bought for my friend so basically I went back empty handed.

Yan jie jie and Beng koko's early birthday celebration!

Appetizer.

Do you eat it like this? I don't know, some one teach me please. T___T

Random floofy toy bunny! :D

Oh, this is actually some Thai restaurant along Jalan Gasing.

Pandan chicken!

Is anyone drooling yet? :D

How bout now? :P

Apparently the gravy for this is even better than that red tomyam.

And it's like free flow! They just keep refilling for you!

In case anyone was wondering, this is tofu. Nice.


Mei mei wear so pretty today! :D

Went back to Gaik jie jie's place after din din.

Here are some pics of their Husky just to make a few guys jealous. C:

Ain't she a beaut?

Aaaaaaaand, it's cake time! :D



:)

I found the cake a bit weird actually, some mango chocolate fusion thing.

Birthday boy and birthday girl blowing candles!

Of course the little two must have their turn too! :P

Cut cake!

Couple of random Sakae Sushi pics.

They serve the gyoza differently now. Much fancier?

And is it me or is the temaki bigger/ longer?

AND OMG, I SHALL INTRO YOU TO THE BESTEST EVER BAK KUH TEH. EVER.

We used to go there all the time when we had relatives staying nearby. It would be some time near CNY, after visiting. Then we'd go there to eat dinner!

It's been literally ages since I've been there. And last week, our parents decided to bring the rest of the family here! :D

I've always called it Old Klang bak kuh teh without ever knowing the name of the place.

And now that I'm nineteen, I finally learn that the name is Heng Kee.

OMGOMGOMGNOMNOMNOMNOM~

I am seriously not exaggerating when I say it's the best. Well, to me anyway.

They're famous for their mushroom dish.

Is so salty and oily but so sinfully yummeh! T__T

Right, I guess I better go be a good girl and stop mummy's blood pressure from rising and study Professionalism.

We has class test again this Tuesday. D:

Plus side, one week of fasting down! Another week to go.

We can do it!

0 commentz: