CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 16, 2010

Pindapata and A Phobia

Oh goodness.


That was quite an adventure.

Yes, I am referring to killing that HUMONGOUS GIANT ASS COCKROACH in my bathroom.

I had to like chase it around the whole 2 by 4 feet of the place (I know, it's bloody small) before I managed to crush it a bajillion times repeatedly to a pathetic twitching pulp and flush it down the toilet.

And it actually was only like a below average size one too. T___T

As if I'd dare approach on of those proper adult-sized black scuttling freaks!

Aaaanyways, I see them (and crush them) quite often in my bathroom. I used to think they weren't roaches because of their small size and weird more translucent colour.

But I actually had to pick this one up to chuck it into the toilet and I could actually smell that gross roach smell from like an arm's length away. Blame my mum for teaching me to identify it. -.-

So uhuh, I'm pretty convinced there's a roach nest down the drain next to the sink now.

Of all insects, it had to be ROACHES? I think I could tolerate just about anything. Except ROACHES.

I HATE COCKROACHES I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM. THEY SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF ME. THERE. I ADMIT IT. NOW SOMEONE GET RID OF THEM. NOW.

I think I must've burnt down an orphanage, stole candy from a baby, kicked a puppy AND robbed a charity fundraiser in my past life to deserve this bad karma. TT____TT

Speaking of which, pics from Pindapata last last week. (I didn't even accumulated any merits from that?!)

Reached there bright and early but not as early as some. o_O

Gorgeous yummies.

Some pics are by Crys. Like this glaze-y cake.

*drools*

Met Kris there! :D

OMG I JUST REALIZED CRYS AND KRIS SOUND THE SAME LOLOL.

Yeah, just realized. Shaddap. -.-

It's started. And I am lazy to explain. Also I am pretty ignorant.

So here. Knock yourself out.

Teachers guiding the lil kiddies.

Putting rice in the alms bowl.

Crys ignoring Jason's lameness?

My turn! Cut line lol.

Thanks Brother (?) Swee Aun for the pic. I've no idea what to title him. @_@

Megs! :D

Sis tagged along with her friends.

Rice to be eaten by the monks and then the lay peeps.

His new haircut fascinates us all. :DD

Teachers helping with the food too.

Sariputta '09 babes. *coughperasancough*

Arranging bananas!

We tried so many patterns! But the plate was either not conducive or the numbers were wrong or the goddamn bananas just wouldn't cooperate with us.

Rawr.

End up Megs came up with the banana ribcage wtf!

Ummm, chanting or blessing or something. Cough. *shoots self*

Wrath of Crystal is to be feared indeed. Cower before her, you pathetic lowlifes!

With their job done, the boys came over to help with the food.

It was like a practise round for our puasa-ing, taking care of all the deliciouses but not being able to touch it before the rest did. T_T

Oh yes, we are puasa-ing for ten days over these two weeks. AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THEY DO IT FOR A MONTH. ORZ

Megan's oranges lol. I don't know if she brought them or something but for some strange reason she was very attached to them and wanted to take their pic. :P

Red flesh ones.

Random salad with cherry tomatoes!

Helping keep the flies away.

This was, OMG this was the awesome, fragrant, ajinomoto-filled, gastric juices-inducing fried rice that we all hovered above to sniff at one point or another.

Don't deny it!

More food! Ugh, torture.

Covered to keep the heat in and to make sure those pesky flies didn't give anyone food poisoning.

OH GLORIOUS YUMMIES. T___T

*grabs wildly*

Monks first!

This monk so cute omg! Squeeeaaal~

Then the tables were rearranged so that it was easier to serve the laypeople food.

Yeah, we had to serve them first and watch them gobble it all up while we stood there placing the food onto their plates.

Tis a sad life for us.

0 commentz: