CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

N&D's Charity Visit

Part of our course.

No, I don't know how or why or even WHUT? .__.

But it was pretty fun and all, visiting the Precious Home orphan kiddies. So Imma just dump these here.

OMG QIANG QIANG (at least that's his chinese name pronunciation la) SO BLOODY CUTE WANNA HUGGLES HIM AND PAT HIS HEAD.

Aaron bonded right away.

Mini Aaron! Wtf, his name really is Aaron too. It even says so on that name tag he's wearing. :P


Games and stuffs.

Yes, we were required to wear red that day.

More games.

Awww, sibling love(?).

They're pretty awesome at basketball.

OMGOMGOMG CUTE BABY AGAIN AAARGH.

I assume Sharifah took this pic since I'm in it. Good that she does or I'd never have shots of myself to remember my now me. :P

Pianists attempting an organ and it wasn't that bad lol.

I dunno whai but they're damn proud of their giant Snoopy dog. Wtf his expression damn cute.

They even brought out an old guitar!

He never took lessons but learnt from Youtube.

Is teacher now? o.O

Storytelling!

Food pyramid! After all, we are Nutrition and Dietetics students. :P

(I STILL WANT VET SCIENCE DAMMIT)

Yes, it is the chicken dance. =.=

Food time!

And even though I'm under Food and Beverages, I only got the beverages and absolutely refuse to claim credit for the lousy food that day. That job was taken right outta my hands.

I think I did more of the shopping for the donations we gave to them.

YES, IN MYDIN. I AM SO BRAVE.

He may look cute but he's super evil okay.

See that apple in his hands? In a minute it's gonna be picked to pieces. And guess where the pieces end up?

That's right, he's gonna ask me to collect it from him. =.=

All sticky and mushy. T__T

Omnomnom~

Nyat, if you wanna kill anyone for this shot, remember that Sharifah took it. *flees*

Is nice shot. :D

The one who camera-naps me. Thank her for the next few proper non-candid shots. *bows bows*

Our chairperson.

Iz hamster munching on apple! *gnaws*

:)

Everyone can't get enough of him!

He's super athletic lol.

Climbing around.

You see?

We were more worried about him then he was for himself. =/

Yes, spamming lots of pics of him. :P

Bully lil kid, wtf KK!

Donations, hope they help. :)

AND DONE.

P.S.: Deleting stupid autosaved old chat logs and saw this:

Benjaminsays:
*maybe ur laptop's just ocd
*cannot put mp4 and mp3 together

Haih... It still makes me LMAO.

0 commentz: