CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Grey In Between

Things are not always black and white.

I always knew that you told tales. I just didn't know how bad they were.

Until tonight that is. One of the few instances that can make me laugh derisively and cry at the same time.

Time and again, you tell the family, your sisters, your friends and basically anyone that will listen how bad I am, don't you?

And then you try to cover it all up in front of them.

Is this some kind of sick joke?

Because I'm definitely not laughing. Because to them, you're the angel and I'm always the one with the horns.

What about my side of the story? What about the shades of grey?

Listen to me,

~*JJ*~

P.S. : Sometimes it's hard to avoid certain thoughts.

3 commentz:

Shin Ying Tan said...

oh my god,dearie, this isn't the way to live lah. so much pain and pain again. I know how much you want to heal,and know how much you try to keep mum....

Someone told me something before," Your parent is too old, perhaps even too stubborn to change. But what is the point of you pointing out their flaws and butting heads with them, then end up crying and screaming and shaking? Compromise for the sake of compromise. they will back-down sooner or later. it takes years but it's not impossible.Because,come on, you know there is love."

It isn't foolproof,but if you want things to get better, something's gotta give.

Patience,my friend. talk to you soon.

~*JJ*~ said...

compromise just makes her take advantage of it. nowadays, i just try to shut up but its still hard to do that.

talk to you soon too. miss u! =)

Shin Ying Tan said...

hecks,my mom and i had problems too. nvr spoke about it though. anyhow, she has changed because i changed. even if she points out my wrong, i just make some funny faces then get the work done. a change of mindset on my part perhaps?

i know it's hard but i do wish you only the best.