CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Bittersweet

Long time no see, guys.


Went to watch Role Model today and bumped into Foo and Pok. I like Foo's hair better now. =D

Walked around Pyramid for a while after that. I didn't buy anything except for this cute pair of earrings. Ah well, at least the movie was good. And Seann William Scott is something to look at. ;D

But it didn't seem just PG 13 from some of the words they used, lol.

Oh by the way, congratz to Foo and the rest for winning Johan in Kawad Kaki! *claps*

Role Model was quite funny and the acting was good too.

But based on the recent movies, the best movie I had watched was Marley and Me. There were several touching moments, like Jenny's miscarriage and Marley's death. I seriously couldn't hold back the tears.

Go watch it!

My sister who watched said movie with me must have found the movie interesting too, or else she'd have been yawning halfway through the movie since we were watching the midnight show.

She, who usually doesn't cry (I think) admitted she found it hard to hold back her tears.

Even if you don't like dogs, watch it for Jennifer Aniston (who rocks so hard!).

My awesome friend (coz he wants me to mention how awesome he is AGAIN) gave me the book as a belated V Day gift, and again, I cried during the miscarriage. I really clicked with the author's style of writing.

Wow, 4 more days as many people keep reminding me. I am sooo not ready to face the music yet. It's gonna be horrendously sharp and painfully high-pitched.

Hm, its not that I miss Seafield alot, seeing as I still keep in touch with many of my good friends, but going back to visit it sure brings a pang of nostalgia.

There were so many memorable people and things there that it'll definitely be a part of my life forever.

Well, good luck to everyone else for Thursday!

>.<,

~*JJ*~

P.S. : Ronnie: 'Cuz I like boobies.' (lmao!)

0 commentz: