CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Halcyon

Those idyllic times are so in the pass.

Granted, studying life has never been a breeze but with all this work piling up…

Blah…

With all these uncompleted tasks, I feel like one of those overstressed, overworked office-cubicled people who pull out their hair everyday till the go bald early and look like fugly traumatized psychotic retards who rant on and on and never get to the point.

OH EM GEE, I ALREADY AM ONE. NYUUUUUUU~! T___T

But I have a very good reason, you know!

My workpile. Just after I unpacked my bag. And before I organise my table nice nice. xD

Um, ignore magazine. xDDD

The rest is ALL homework ok! And this is just the paperwork, how about those in my thumbdrive? Even setting Gaara's pic as my thumbdrive background is also not a cheer up anymore. D:

WARNING: SUPER DUPER LONG RANT ALERT

My to do list, all due by 30th March:

- Maths
A lot of questions ok! Math lecturer likes to play mind games with us -.-

- Bio
Haven’t done report or even started drawing my mitochondria or saccro-whatevers

- Chem tutorial
Ok this one is procrastination

- Chem lab report
No pics. All need full concentration 1!

- Finish scholarship application thingy for college

- Organize and file up some documents

- Seminar presentation
The looong presentation, 15-20 mins individual one. Blardi, like not enough stuff to memorize like that!

- MS
Fucking essay that I’m still having writer’s block with. RAWR!

- MS portfolio and presentation
Nabeh MS -.- At least the lecturer is interesting, though he digresses often

- English questionnaire
Someone in the team should pull their weight a bit more since they are SUPPOSED to be the most important member of all! BLAH!

- English essay for competition

- Comp tasks (AGAIN T.T)

- Buy present for my Devil boss

- Do stupid online test for JPA scholarship AND prepare for interview
The test is like about 500 questions! And we’re only allotted like 2 hours! WTF @*&^$#^!

- Going for interview means I need to shop for shoes =.=*
Coz apparently I don’t have pretty (but formal) enough shoes for an interview. Shopping is fun(!) unless you’ve a load of undone things to do. Like now.

- Update blog
Doing that now, one down! YOSH-ness.

- Update fanfics
I am such a mean mean writer to my readers; they’ve probably abandoned me by now. I know I would. T.T

- Some other random things that are not so urgent

GAH!

And and and, unlike high school where I didn’t care for about half the subjects I have to study, I actually care about these subjects!

Well, aside from MS la.

There is a reason why they call it MPW! Because no one would have taken it voluntarily.

Would you want to go for lame, obvious (and SOOO not working) brainwash attempts voluntarily? Didn’t think so.

Actually, I like History. Love it, in fact. Just don't like the way it's taught.

Times like these, I want the ability to freeze time. And just take a breather. Just a short one, I’m not being greedy.

Had this image in my head. Hastily drawn and definitely can't compare to some of my artist friends, but oh well. Had to draw it.

She's holding a lollipop by the way.

Ok, just found this picture which is actually kinda like what I had in mind too. Pretty huh.

But it's all...

Yup, freeze time. Like YY, missy Devil, can.

Yeah, I’m only the Grim Reaper. Sad, right?

Ok ok, rant over.

EFF WHY AI, this post is taking so long since I’m talking to chocolate milk boy, no wait, chocolate milk GIRL Samantha and my boss at the same time.

Boss! Smile for the camera!

SAMANTHA LEONG CHEE SEIM =D

Another note, I AM SO IMPROVING!

I no longer jerkily avoid cars that swerve too close to me (CCB how did they get their license in the first place?! RAWRRR~!) on the highway.

And give my mum mild heart attacks because of that.

Today, it rained so heavily from Damansara to Shah Alam. Poor visibility but I manage to drive all the way back!

Without any spasms on my mum’s side at that.

Yay me!

Right? Right?

*came home*

Me: Daddy, daddy! I drove all the way back even though its raining like that!

Dad: *smiles* then *ignores*

-.-

So? So? So? Can trust me to drive alone already or not? If not, I still feel just as limited as ever.

=.=

I’ve always liked how our garden looks when it rains.

I will now force UBER KAWAII pics of my doggies on you! Muahaha!

Shaggy has this stump of a tail, that when it wags, it's super cute!

JB likes to lick socks

Wore shoes today because we had an experiment, if not I wouldn't wear the for more than half a day! Like suffocating my feet like that!

I HEART flip flops!
=)

And bite about everything else

JB's tail when wagging, pulak swishy and fast. We did consider naming him Wiper before. =D

Yes, I still love my phone. <333

Busy busy,

~*JJ*~

P.S. : Why am I still blogging with my hundred and one things not done yet?!

Someone smack some sense into me.

No, it's not an invitation for you to maim me. -.-

0 commentz: