CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Flutterby Butterfly

I loved today.

I got to enjoy this Friday the 13th with people I care about and love.

That superstition about Friday the 13th being bad luck is total hogwash. Oh darn, did I just jinx it again? Hehe... ^.^"

Anyways, we had our Bio field trip today to the Butterfly Park.

We saw quite a few species there but not all that we had hoped for.

Lone butterfly wing, sad...

Pupa! Can you spot the butterfly that had just broken out?

I spent the afternoon doing what I love and being with my friends.

And not forgetting our lecturer of course.

Lookit, it's on his head!

Our awesome Mr. -censored- who today wore a brightly-coloured shirt. The bufferflies simply loved it.

Still wouldn't go away.

I think Lee Wei has the video; it's dead hilarious watching someone fend off a horde of butterflies who seem to have some sort of Mr. -censored AGAIN- FC going on.

Sir also asked us to examine the flora, some of which were very lovely.

There were fish in the pond too, who all looked like they haven't eaten in 10 years, judging from the way they scrambled for the food Lee Wei and I threw in.

Facts about butterflies

How many butterflies were sacrificed to do that?

Lol, kidding! Sir said they were dead before they were put on display.

Stick insect

Baby stick insects were plastered to the glass wall. They were green and not brown.

Eh, not sure if I got permission to put up sir's face in here, so he's temporarily going to be a yellow smiley face.

Beetles wrestling

Man faced buggy! Cool, right?

Real man faced bugs on display

Horned frog, with the eggs stuck to the wall. Er, kinda looks grosser in the photo than real life.

Beautiful blues

Yuuuueeen! Why not in the pic?!

Chances are, Sam's playing his Pokemon game on his phone again. -.-

YY and I both got tattooes! Same spot summore!

Her's is spray though, huge ass scorpion.

Mine looks like this up close. Puny next to YY's.

I got the elusive YY to take pics with meeee~! Yay! *prances*

She told me she was so reluctant to take pics that her high school class actually had a game to see who could take the most pics with her! @.@

Later that night, the family went to Windmill for a celebratory dinner!

Victory!

My wonderful sister. We get into fights but we're still sisters, ya? =)

Random note: here's JB!

And here he is again after we grabbed him and wrestled him into a splayed position and tied his hair up coconut tree style!

I like my socks. =D

Friend sent me a super kyuuute email.

Baby bats!

Cute anot? =3


Thanks for the wonderdful day, guys. I'm really thankful for today.

Loves,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: Guess who owns this phone now?

Spazzed with YY already, now all of you too!

*squeeeaal*


Thanks to my generous cousin who saw fit to reward me despite my SPM results not being flawless.

1 commentz:

chelsea said...

i luv your hp!!!