CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Randomesque

That is a word!


At least I think it is....

Completely forgot what I wanted to blog about already (damn, CCBC getting worse!) so here are some photos to fill the space.

Chemistry experiment. That's poisonous nitric oxide fumes by the way.

Looks like tequila. Good enough to drink! But please don't do that.

I'm not in UCSI, my friend just uses her sister's lab coat

Add some sodium hydroxide....

Oh, eww. Not anymore.

Our dichotomous key thingys for Bio. YY's, mine, Lee Wei's then Sam's. Yes, only 4 of us in Bio.

Chem teacher copies exam notes on the whiteboard for us. But we all damn high-tech now, use phone take pic straightaway instead of copying manually.

Dinner at Rakuzen tonight again. Cousins were late and we were bored. As a result...

Camwhore sikit. But deleted most of the pics, lol.

Finished everything but the chawanmushi because I was too full by then.


Went to cousin's house and Leslie, their Maltese jumped up on us in greeting. Kena scratched on the thigh. T.T

Played with Megan and Janice for the rest of the night. There's Megan with the turtle ready to attack.

While I rode by on this. These things are fun! =D

Here's JB (Jellybean not Johor! Grrrr!). His butt is about to slip of the computer desk.

He's gambolling about me now, biting my mum's slipper. He'll get it from her in the morning.

He's so big now! He used to be so small he could only almost peep out from the mini barrel in the hall. Now, he can leap in and out of it in one jump!

Sigh, they grow up so fast...

Apparently, I have a new nickname besides the Queen. I'm now the Grim Reaper too. o.O

But I work for YY, the true evil one.

Quote:

'Must wait till the (copper oxide reaction) turns black, like JJ's heart.'

...

......

.........

So bad!

Keel joo all!

Tomorrow got SDS, better sleep earlier or else half dead again.

Ciaoz from the GR,

~*JJ*~

1 commentz:

Shin Ying Tan said...

'Must wait till the (copper oxide reaction) turns black, like JJ's heart.'

LAUGHS

and random, u should try some winged eyeliner!