CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Doctor Doctor

Before we get started, I just want to announce:

MY 100TH POST!


*SQUEAL*

Muahaha!


Ok, off the pedestal.

For the past few days, I've been staying at my cousin's place.


Pics taken with my awesome new 5800! =D

And being the type who's always on the go, my sis and I have been to Pavilion, KLCC, The Mall, The Curve and Waterfront in chronological order.


Dome at KLCC


La Casa at Waterfront


Look at all those bottles lining the bottom, the ceiling is lined with them too!


It's been fun, but I've been off homework for a few days and I think my brain got a little rusty. Plus, a break once in a while is nice.

BEETEEDOUBLEYEW, I did an injection today.

For my cousin, Gaik, who's trying to get a baby boy. But no pics, the area was too exposed for that.

FYI, at my cousin's house, normal sleeping hours are from 3am-11am.

So at 9am this morning, our roles respectively were:

Gaik: Get ready everything from the swab to the needle.
Wake me up.
Look away while I injected it in.
Clear everything up.
Go back to sleep.

Me: Blurrily take the needle and poke it into the flesh.
Inject the stuff in slowly.
Pull needle out.
Go back to sleep.

Sis: Set alarm at 9am and wake up just to watch.
Watch.
Go back to sleep.

Fuyoh, I can be doctor already!

No lah, I thought I'd be nervous but it was okay actually. Kinda exciting, until the drops of blood flowed out. Then I jumped back into my covers.

Sometimes, I feel that driving calms me.



My mum can shout at all the drivers on the road and even at me and my sister but I can still talk back to her calmly when I'm driving.

Maybe because I know what a big risk driving is.

And I can drive better than her when she's stressed too. I can keep a cool head. xD

She's gonna kill me when she reads this. -.-

I've done 2 tags and will do another 1 now. Gosh, I need a life.

Dr.,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: I effing BROKE MY NAIL!

Pinky fingernail summore!

Those who has seen my nails will know why I'm freaking out. Took me damn long to grow ok!

Great, seeing as I'm OCD and need everything to be uniformed, now I gotta go cut all my nails short as well.

&*#$@!*%!

P.P.S.: Going to Disney On Ice with my nieces this weekend.

Yup, that one =D

Oh well, at least it'll be like a flashback to childhood; I've always loved Sleeping Beauty.

5 commentz:

Anonymous said...

my lord.... u such a cam@*&$%.... hahahahah!!!! Shouldn't say that, after all, I'm u e hem... ur teach...
Still, nice to know u are having fun... wait till u're back next week.. My turn to have fun then... :p
Ciao....
Anonymous :p

Shin Ying Tan said...

omg, i broke 2 nails. tehehehehe. both the middle fingers punya.

~*JJ*~ said...

sying> lol, used them too much? i can't bring myself to cut my nails all off no matter how retarded they look. Gah...

Anonymous> why does that make me feel uneasy? T__T
i am so not a cam@*&$%! rawr! you should see some of the other girls! >.<

Anonymous said...

okthen... u are not a cam#)($*... u just really crazed up using a cam!!! :p
now... wat to do with u all next week....

~*JJ*~ said...

anonymous> new phone! must use 99 before i get bored of it!
feel like changing courses now... o.O