CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Chocolatte

That’s her name!

Yes, I am so an addict of Pet Society in Facebook.

But I’ve always been lazy to post up pics of my pet until Pet Society itself introduced that little camera icon where you can snap photos of your pet easily.

So TADA!

Bunny!

And now a Bee! But this dress is too long. Too bad the antennas are cute and they just HAVE to go with the dress.

So I’m making my pet wear it anyway!

By the way, not to confuse people but my friend once thought that I accidentally spelt Chocolate wrong for my pet’s name.

I did it INTENTIONALLY, DUH.

It’s like Chocolate Latte, hence Choco-Latte. Pronounced Cho-ko-lah-tey.

In case you were wondering why I didn’t name it Mocha, it’s because Mocha sounded less cute. =D

Customary pictures!

Ok, why are her eyes closed?

Anyways, that girl has a like a bunch of totally pretty clothes horde up in her closet. But she doesn’t wear them unless forced by Roochi, her “fashion designer”.

If not she’ll be in hoodies and jeans throughout the whole year.

OMG, she posed by herself that day! *hugz*

Good thing too, I was wearing a way-too-transparent top. Cannot take pic or die kena kicked out for breaking dress code. ^.^”

Came back to realize it was Guess and their clothes are mostly like that. -.-

Roochi might seem like a weird nickname, but the one she gave me is even weirder.

BOBOCHI.

@.@ At least it’s cute.

I asked her why and she’s like “Oh, coz when I look at you, I think ‘Bobo’.”

Eh? O.o

So I random came up with a name for her too. Not as cute but it suits her?

CHIBIMON.

Why? Coz she’s small in size but is still has this monster attitude. Therefore, Chibimon!

Sam(antha) is now Sammymon, the bottomless pit. Guy *coughgirlcough* eats like there’s no tomorrow but he’s like what? 65kg?

YY calls him Sammychi. =3 And she calls Lee Wei Kiwichi!

Long story short, Lee Wei’s name was mistaken as Kiwi once. And she made the mistake of retelling that tale to us. xD

I call her Doraemon. Coz she has just about everything in that sky blue bag of hers. I think Sir gave her that name in the first place. LOL.

Don’t ask about Eric and Firdaus’ nicknames. -.-

CHIBIMON’S CHUNTED NEW VIDEO CAMERA.

Colour also freaking sexy. My car gonna be that colour someday. (I can hear YY saying “One fiiine day.”)

Can see her dance class on the screen doing “My Humps” I think.

AND OMG, THAT DARLING GAVE ME TWO DAVID ARCHULETA CUPPY-CAKES THAT DAY.

*LOVES*

Cute right? Cannot eat! D:

Bio class we’re on ecology and were learning all those cycle stuff.

Sam(antha)’s diagrams are super awesome!

Don’t ask me why (s)he sitting like apek here. Summore reading newspaper like apek also! xD

Anyways, here’s the original diagram (I took pics because it’s prettier that way =D).

And here’s Sam(antha)’s.

“Where’s the raccoon?”

“Is that bear thing supposed to be the raccoon?!”

“Er, yeah. I couldn’t draw the raccoon so I draw a bear instead.” *usual grin*

The other diagram was of the water cycle. The bears now represent the hippo and giraffe.

Thank goodness he didn’t try to draw the giraffe.

Then Chibimon said “Hey, do you think the bear looks like Tamaki’s bear from OHSHC?”

I looked again. “Yeah hor! So cute and chubby!”

xD

Which reminds me: If Sam(antha) calls Yuen Chubbymon one more time, (s)he’ll probably lose a nut. :P

Pics I stole from Nerissa’s camera from Pre-U open day.

Mafia breaking the neck of the poor mouse. Ok, feeling super guilty again. ):

Umm, posing with the innards?

The commerce peeps. They’re awesome fun!

My Foundation Year has only 11 people. Sad case. There’s:

Lee Wei – Sweet, soft-spoken Doraemon who is usually the one that helps take the pictures.

Sam(antha) – Bottomless pit of hunger who’s actually an ok guy but might turn female soon if we keep this “Samantha” thing up.

Yuen – My awesome prima donna bestie in college who is the least self-centered prima donna ever and whom I know will do just about anything for her friends.

Firdaus – Smart, slightly perverted (understatement much) guy from Physics.

Eric – No comment. -.-

Commerce are:

Aryati – I deem her most squishable of all! x3

Nerissa – Most fashionable Mafia ever!

Li Khim – Always with her wife, Shu Qi.

Shu Qi – The pretty, quiet girl. For more info on her, see “Li Khim”.

May Jin
– OMG, still can’t get over her cute new hairstyle!

My college mates are total love! <3

Out,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: Feel better! We’ll be there for you, k?

P.P.S.: EXAMS. DIE DIE DIE.

MS HOW? CHEM HOW? BIO HOW? COMP HOW? MATH HOW? ENGLISH HOW?

Die la die la. T________T

0 commentz: