CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Fashionista

Fashion Week in KDU!

Not really, lol. We’ll get to that later. But first!

Mushrooms are cute!

See! ^.^ Took it while I was cycling around the neighbourhood.

Anyways, remember me talking about YY’s friend, Shir staying over at her house for the week and wanting to dress her up like a Barbie Doll?

And my job was to get a picture of her everyday for her friend. Honestly, I don’t know who had the worst job.

The only thing that can match that girl’s single-track-fashion sense is her aversion for the camera!

Argh! Trying to get her into pictures was like trying to get pound cheese in water! (it is no easy feat, as you will see later)

Let me tell you, taking her pic was no piece of cake. See even the flash of a camera lens, terus cabut lari.

And despite the fact that we got into an argument (coz I was stupid enough to accidentally let someone see her blog link D:) and that I have no right posting up these pic, I still wanna post it.

There! Now the whole world knows about our innaproriate boss-servant relationship.

That’s basically our routine for everyday. -.-

But her friend who so xin ku dress her up everyday want pics mah, so how (now brown cow. Crap! See?! Now you got ME doing it too.)?

By brute force and the playing guilt card.

Muahaha!

ANYWAYS! Her debut!

MONDAY!

So kyuuute! Like hip-hop dancing cheerleader!


TUESDAY!

Awesome (possum! Darn, I really am getting lame -.-) vest that I will attempt to find tomorrow in Pyramid.

Sir’s laptop case is awesome!

Directions:
1. Place on firm surface
2. Follow directions in circle
3. Repeat step 2 as necessary, or until unconscious
4. If unconscious, cease stress reduction activity.

SUPER COOL.

Camwhore sikit in front of the cinema. (YY did it ALMOST willingly! O.o)

Then got extra time, so went to arcade for a while.

I always try the basketball thing but so long never play, rusty already. Got like 110+ only. But it was the high score!

For like 5 minutes.

Because, then Missy Sam(antha) who plays bball regularly, had to purposely choose my machine just to beat my high score there.

Evil la you! Now you will forever be Samantha already. Your Sam is gone forever, you can forget about getting that name back!

But for someone who plays regularly, (s)he only got 140+ marks, haha! :P

WEDNESDAY!

Food Experiment time!

Beirut’s test, Benedict’s test, Iodine test and all that.

Hardest for my part was the doing the pounded cheese added with distilled water. THE DAMN STUFF KEPT SLIPPING ABOUT. GRRR… *BP shoots up*

Icky. Wanted a pic so YY helped me pound while I took it. xD

Hiding from camera. AGAIN. -.-**

This pic is awesome. Her whole pose is like ‘ain’t taking no shit from ya’ kinda thing. =P

Makan-ed chocolate ice-cream during lunch. Aryati wasn’t eating so I belanja her a scoop in a lame attempt to get her to eat.

Free doughnuts. Too much sugar. But still so nice to eat!

In the car while waiting for mum, I was like ‘One more la.’

Took one out and took a bite. Felt so darn guilty.

‘Nyuuu! Sa fat already, cannot!’

*puts doughnut back*

*five measly seconds later*

‘OMG, CANNOT TAHAN.’

*grabs doughnut to eat*

Blah, I have like ZERO self-control.

Which reminds me of another story.

Sir was telling us that he and our comp lecturer (Ms) had the same birthday.

They had happened to apply at KDU on the same day.

While filling in their forms…

Ms: ‘Eh -censored-, look at this.’ *points to birth date part*

Sir : Oh. Okay.’ *not really looking and goes back filling in his form*

Ms: *plonk!* (thwacks Sir over the head) ‘See properly!’

Sir: *looks again* … *GAAAASP*

Okay, not so funny when told like that. But you should’ve seen Sir recounting it. LMAO!

Another one was that YY was telling us that her high school won the David Archuleta Visit. Her younger sister’s friend, a Pengawas bet with her sister.

“I bet you if I start screaming, everyone will come rushing out.”

And she really did.

“OH MY GOD, IT’S DAVID ARCHULETA!”

*stampede of thousands of fangirl’s feet and of hundreds of fanboys’feet*

Chih, so susceptible.

Ok, back to fashion week for YY.

No wait first! See what I did!

Was bored to other night and wanted to do something about the boring ol’ car keys. But couldn’t find the right stuff so used cacated glue and sewing beads I found around the house.

Still pretty ok!

OK OK THRUSDAY.

Blondie Mafia! xD

Brekkie! Yum! Don’t you wish you had KDU’s breakfast choices? :P

Got into a fight with YY and basically ignored each other for a couple of hours.

Poor Sam(antha) was like caught in between our cold war which went something like:

‘Tell that ghost she should stop brushing her cat already.’

‘Tell that ghost that I’ve been ready to start all along.’

‘Tell that ghost that we don’t have the pendrive.’

And on and on. But couldn’t keep it up long la, so ended up apologizing like mad to each other.

The people in the comp lab like stared at us with either a -.- or a o.O expression. BUT WHO CARES. Point is, we’ve made up and are all happy happy joy joy now!

Sam(antha) was like ‘WOMEN.’ -.-“

Then I managed to get picture of her. So worried couldn’t get pic that day coz of the fight.

Oh, and if you were wondering why I randomly mentioned the ice-cream before, it’s because Aryati bought a bar of chocolate back for me!

Girl! People belanja you mah! Why need so nice buy back for me?! Not that I don’t appreciate it (HELLO, IT’S A WHOLE BAR OF CHOCOLATE). Thanks ya! =)

NEXT DAY NEXT DAY NEXT DAY! (Friday la)

PRE-U INFORMATION DAY!

Avoid again. -.-


She looks awesome! But that picture looks wrong. It's not what you think! Dx

We got to dissect frogs and rats but too bad, couldn’t get the frogs. So just rats.

At first we thought ‘Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy’ (what’s with me and lame rhymes today?!).

But just open the box containing the rats, YY and I started cooing at them COZ THEY WERE SO DARN KYUUUUTE!

How to kill?! Eh, Grim Reaper and Devil also got heart ok!

(Warning: Don’t proceed ahead with this post if you get queasy at the sight of blood and gore.)

Summore need to break the neck first!

Mafia helped us with that.

But then, turns out we were the most gory ones. We basically dismembered the whole rat!

Mafia, super poser!

We all supposed to wear those shirts but Psycho, Devil and I didn't. We were wearing labcoats anyway! Shh...!

Mr A’s rat. He pro leh.

We made an awesome team. YY is awesome with the scalpel, Lee Wei the scissors and me with the tweezers and my own fingers!

Managed to squeeze out even the eyeballs!

The testicles we funny. I saw part of the large intestine left in the abdomen so I tried to pull it out.

Then I noticed as I pulled, one of the scrotum was shrinking up into the body. I continued to pull anyway.

And pulled out a testicle. o.o

AWESOME. Though the guys are probably cringing in their seats right now. xD

Reaper, Devil and Psycho. xD

Mutilated rat. (Darn, now as I look back at the pics, I feel super bad. T.T)

Mutilated labeled rat diagram.

But later as I ate Yee Mee, I couldn’t eat the chicken because I felt too guilty. D:

The other girls didn’t eat as usual. Seriously, I used to be the one that ate very little but now I feel like the glutton here.

Somehow I maintained my weight without having to do 300 crunches a night like YY. I’ve nothing but admiration for that girl. O.o

SHE POSED WILLINGLY! OMG, SHE’S IMPROVED.

There! And now that her innate hotness is shown to the world, my job is done!

Went to one of my mum’s student’s house for a while today. Was bored waiting so I took some pics.

Yes, SS pics. Shut up. I was THAT bored.

Took a few of the nice house too but then realized that the (super gracious) hostess night not like that so I didn’t post it up.

My Bio Chapter 1 notes. Not as complete (and never will be) as YY’s one. -.-

And finally back home. Internet down (HOW TO GO PET SOCIETY BRUSH CAT?! T__T) .

Again, typing this on Word and will post it up soon.

By the way, ever met Shadow, YY’s Shih Tzu? Super groomed wei, JB looks like a hobo next to her.

Reading Yu-Gi-Oh while we're supposed to do our presentation. -.-

AND GUESS WHAT DAY IS TOMORROW?! YESH, DAVID ARCHULETA’S SHOWCASE!

AND GUESS WHO GOT TIX AT THE LAST MINUTE?! YESH, ME! THANKS TO YY!

Yay! Get to see him now! And get to meet up with some old friends like Jo and Pei Pei!

Ever heard his When You Believe?

*siiiiiigh*

*meltz*

Happy Easter,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: EXAMS COMING! Must Put away Cecelia and take out Sandrene already!

P.P.S.: I slept in my parent’s room last night! Why you ask?

COZ THERE WAS A HUGE ASS COCKROACH IN MY ROOM.

I don’t even know how it got there! My room is super clean and I never bring food inside at all!

I know it’s hypocritical and all but why the heck do roaches even exist?!

They don’t even serve any purpose except giving people heart attacks and crawling around like the dirty little pests they are contaminating everything!

Can’t they just all disappear in one go? If I ever see another cockroach again, it’ll be too soon.

Gah! I hate them! (My karma is so bad right now, I’ll probably be reborn as a cockroach in my next life. -.-)

2 commentz:

jeff said...

u are one psychotic reaper lar... that rat seriously did something bad, otherwise it wouldn't deserve such a karma one.....

so u all managed to cut the female one too?

~*JJ*~ said...

nope, not yet. Mr A says another time. o.O