CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lil Bro and Big Bro

Happy Birthday, my lovelies!

Since there are two special friends who are birthday-ing today, I thought to make this a separate post.

To Jon:

The one who is one of my closest friends, whom I’ve shared with countless joys and sorrows and him with me.

The one who I can talk to about anything, from homosexuality issues to begging for chemistry answers.

The one who always used to turn down the volume of my MP4 during our study session and reprimand me for deafening myself.

The one who still bugs me about it even till now.

The one who makes me laugh at his so-called analogies.

The one deep and awesome friend.

Happy Sexy 17th Birthday!

Initially, I put this picture of him. But he say not nice wor! Ask me change to this one below.

Oh yeah. This one is sooo not retarded too hor?


I thought the first picture was cute, so I'm leaving it up. =P


Now you can finally drive! Drive me go eat Haagen Daz together gether! xD

To Ben:

The one who is always late up and I talk to early into the a.m.

The one who I found out has more to him than I originally thought.

The one that I also can share quite a lot with and know that I can trust.

The one who makes me laugh at his perasan jokes.

The one HIGH AWESOME FWB.

Happy Awesome 18th Birthday!

You are officially legal now! Though that was never an issue to you, was it? ;P

Love you both!

Cake~,

~*JJ*~

0 commentz: