CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dancing in the Rain

Have you ever done cartwheels in the rain?

They are awesomely fun. The water just splashes everywhere, not to mention doing cartwheels by itself is already fun.

And my sister joined me. =D And you know what that means….

GARDEN HOSE WAR! xDDDD

Drenched, lol.

I think Jellybean wanted to join in but he just bathed so cannot. Shaggy is a chicken. *makes mocking clucking noises*

It’s fun. Whoever doesn’t enjoy playing in the rain doesn’t know how to live. =P

Before I get started, here are some random pics.

My lovely bundle of fur, JB. Shaggy can’t stay still. -.-

French wine as FTW!

Parents went to Penang for Cheng Beng so we were left to our own devices and we threw a wild party, got drunk and TP-ed the house!

Kidding. I wish.

Actually, my cousin and his girlfriend came over to babysit. Bah. Don’t trust me.

Last Friday, something miraculous happen!

YES LOOK!

Nerissa and YY

OH EM EFF GEEEEEE~! I KNOW, I’M STILL NOT OVER THE SHOCK EITHER.

IT'S ACTUALLY IN HER MOUTH.

She actually ate one whole piece!

Yuen Yee! Who for our group’s Lifestyle Questionnaire answered practically everything healthy!

Shocking… Call the newspaper!

xD

She’s gonna kill me. She’s also probably rolling her eyes as she reads this. I know you! =P

Got back math test paper. Stupid carelessness. Gah. Topic close.

Drove mum to cousin’s house later to pick up some lobak (meat rolls thingy) my Er Yee (2nd aunt) made. My nieces are super posers wei.

See camera make sure smile cute cute. Works though. =)

Next day, went to Ampang for dinner. Seafood without any fish (ok la, one dish was fish) is awesome!

I don’t like fish coz I’m too lazy to get out the bones. Bad experience. -.-

In future, if I have any kids, they’re all seriously gonna be deprived of iodine (stuff you can get from seafood). Either that or I make my husband do it. OR mummy daddy come over to stay with us!

Yes, mummy reads my blog. But I still post what I want. =P

Yummy!

Cousin took this pic with her chunted 5800. Blue one. It has an icy coolness to it.

But I still like my red one. =D

I finished first (don’t know why the others eat so slowly) so I helped my Dua Yee (Big aunt, yes lotsa aunts) take piccies to show her son who was too lazy to come down from Penang.

In your face!

SO MUCH FOOOOOD~!

The way my cousin eats crabs. xD
The suddenly halfway through the dinner. YY sms me about her friend Shir coming to stay over.

She was freaking out because that would mean she’d have to wear other things besides long sleeves, jeans and hoodies to school. And her perpetual Converse. (not saying converse, hoodies and jeans are not awesome)

VARIETY, WOMAN! Can't stick to one style! Like that only FUN!

Can’t thank her friend enough. Or her personal stylist/ torturer, she claims.



YY just sms me “Red alert!”. Why? Coz she’s being made over by Shir.

HONESTLY, that girl needs a mother. Never knew anyone with so nice clothes but only wore jeans.

True Evils also need mummies. xD

See how Shir can make her wear pretty things?!

Easter is coming soon and to celebrate, my cousin-in-law bought his daughters a huge ass chocolate Easter bunny.

So pretty. Don’t got the heart to eat it!

Eh eh eh! Pet Society on Facebook giving out Easter eggs! GO PLAAAAY! =D

Finally solved the Rubix Cube again! I forgot a certain step so I couldn’t solve it for ages.

Yes, I forgot because I haven’t yet understood that part of the formula. And everyone knows you can memorize a concept, you gotta understand it.

Which reminds me, STOP reprimanding me every time I ask “why?”.

I’m not trying to rebel against you, I just want to know the reason. Trust me, I'm not about to do something that doesn’t make sense to me anytime soon.

So let me be.

Bunnies,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: Nice catching up with you two. Hope you feel better soon. I believe you can be happy again. =)

P.P.S.: NYUUUUU~! DAVID ARCHULETA IS OUT OF MY GRASP! T____T

P.P.P.S.: I still love my phone xD

P.P.P.P.S.: I need help choosing laptop! Requirements super basic: No compatility problems, fast, stability ensured and looks nice and compact.

Anyone can help me please?

2 commentz:

Anonymous said...

seriously gal... U're not only cam %($#, but the food u eat...GAWDS!!!!

U people can REALLY EAT wei.... scary...

~*JJ*~ said...

where got? eat very little compared to my friend!

YY is like eating nothing, not counted.