CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Cuppa

EXAMS.

Die you creator of exams, whoever you are. (Hm, just realize he/she is already dead. Darn.)

First exams of college year. Let's see how that goes. Must do well or scholarship die leh.

MS summore wei. *mutters darkly*

Hm, today was ok. English only. Some answers were quite close but essay was okay considering it was factual (I want my stories! T.T)

But then I studied MS and Comp for the rest of the day.

#$*@%#

Tomorrow's Computing Studies. Studying that now.

Wednesday's the killer. Bio, Math and MS all crammed into one day.

Wow, awesome right? -.-

*&@#^#$

I am so proud of myself that I studied like 100 pages of MS. But I seriously think my brain died just a little.

Each word on the page is like tiny little drops of acid, burning minute holes into my brain as I read.

My mind will be gone soon. Then again, it was never really there in the first place. ^.^

Now comes the time where I will dig out the trusty bag of Nescafe 3-in-1's.

Not that it ever had any effect on me whatsoever. But it does offer that tiny glimmer of hope that I will not die of panda-eye disorder.

Screw it la. I just want my coffee ok! Hot, sweet coffee. Siiigh...

Ok back to studying Computing.

Oh, before I go.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAPI!

You're a pretty awesome dad, you know.

Love ya,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: I have given up on how to amend this alignment problem. Grrr... *flexes finger muscles and resists clawing out her baby's screen*

P.P.S.: Still haven't thought of a name!


UPDATE:

I've decided to name my baby Desiree! It suits her!

Oh, I just looked it up! It means 'wanted child'. Yes, my laptop is desired by many, don't try to hide it. xD

0 commentz: