CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Darling Handsome Boy =D

Such a sweetheart!

Look at darling JB boy (yalah, I use embarassing cutesey names on my dog)! He used to look like a hobo, but now…

He looks like a girl doggy! xDDD So pretty.

Waiting in the grooming room. Looks so pitiful! D:

=D Like a rug. A very kyuuute rug.

Did I ever tell you that my dog is a fan of the fan?

He just sits in front enjoying it whenever we turn it on! Lol!

Anyways yes, JB got his long overdue haircut and came out looking like this. STILL CUTE!

SEE?

Can't even stay still to take picture. This dog ah...

Yesterday was mum’s birthday. As usual, at her request, we went out for steamboat in Subang.

Yummy.

Came back and it was cake cutting time!

She loved her prezzies and the cake! Awesome!

Wishes!

Daddy splurges on her birthday.

Coach handbag from us and a matching (kinda) pouch from our cousins’ family.

Mum, I hope you enjoyed this birthday. You are my mother and I will always care for you. We don’t always get along but I know we still love each other. We argue because we’re still trying to get through to each other, you know that right?

Happy birthday! Love you too.

Speaking of birthdays, the other night I was doing the English Questionnaire and had a sudden urge to fill in this photo frame that was given to me as a birthday present a long time ago.

So now it’s pretty and filled with people I love and care about!

For those that think you should be in one of the frames but are not, it’s either coz I didn’t have enough space or that I do not have a recent nor decent picture of you!

Rawr! Now you know why taking pictures so important! Can make pretty pretty frames. xD

YY kena from her friend again. Wore dress! *GASP*

She tried to escape but I caught a shot. =P (I am so dead)

Wore a sorta-dress to teman her. Pity the girl. =P Pouting at the camera.

And in case you were wondering why our pose is always the same, it’s coz she’s doing it with utmost reluctance while I’m maintaining a death grip in case she attempts to escape.

One more pic for today but I haven’t uploaded it; will add it tomorrow.

Meatball,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: Need to buy two prezzies leh! Why pulak 2 friends' birthdays fall on the same day?

P.P.S.: I hate being this confused. Worst thing is, I know I brought it onto myself.

But thanks to my awesome friends who are helping me through it. Love you guys. <3

1 commentz:

Shin Ying Tan said...

ur parents look so lovey:)

and u look wayyy skinny, have you not been eating???!!!!