CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

A Little Too Not Over You

I’m not, but I wish I was.

SATURDAY:

Went to watch the DAVID ARCHULETA SHOWCASE today.

IT WAS SO *%#$@*# AWESOME!

OMGWTFBBQSCREAMOUTLOUDYEAH!

AND GUESS WHAT?!

I drove Dad’s Camry all the way to Pyramid! Damn geng ok, I live in Shah Alam. First time drive to Pyramid and use Camry too! Fuyoh!

The Camry is so much more awesome! Unlike the Myvi, just press the accelerator a little and it zooms right ahead!

Adrenaline rush!!! xD

Met up with Jo, Pei Pei and Kavisha around 11 at Pyramid. Went to eat breakfast first.

The wraps were yummy! Jo and I took Pizza, Pei Pei Curry Chicken and Kavisha Apple Cinnamon.

Waiting for shuttle bus!

I took this candid shot! She looks awesome, like a model for handphones. =D

Oh, and Jo has a thing for my tattoo. :P

It's really nice but can still see the fake plastic-y look.

Then went to line up already since apparently there were peoplez that camped there!

We took the shuttle bus to the Lagoon Amphitheatre and came to a very very very very (time about infinity) line.

Our mouths like dropped open like those anime characters. O.O

The line was like 700m long maybe? There were miniature camps and umbrellas everywhere.

Line before us

Line after us

A showcase is not complete without splurging on marchandise!

Yuli (long time no see, babe!), Diane and Denise.

Crouching under the umbrella. I just sat down, lazy. -___-

And we thought we were hardcore fans.

Okay la, for David, ANYTHING! So we walked walked walked walked (times about infinity) and got to the end of the line.

Then wait wait wait wait (times about infinity) for about an hour in the scorching sun.

BUT IT WAS FOR DAVID.

Yes, I know. Obsession I have. Shush.

Diane, Denise and Yuli came around half an hour later to get their tickets from me. Then we waited some more.

Gah, fangirls.

FINALLY, around 1, we got in.

Got a seat near the middle about halfway up. Planted out butts there and WAITED SOME MORE. Yuli got us some drinks while I waited for YY they all.

Damn slow ok! Some burnout legend you are. :P

Then gossiped with Jo some, talked over some heart-to-heart stuff and basically just caught up with one of my best friends in high school. I miss those times.

Around 2 plus, Miss self-proclaimed prima donna came holding a fan to her neck. -.-

And not only did she not take a picture with me, she ditched me halfway to go sit at the VIP section with her cousins.

Grrr…

3 came and went. WAIT SOME MORE.

Stall stall stall stall (times about infinity) and JJ (obviously not me JJ) and Ean came out as the MC for the showcase!

Jo said her face not nice here. So edit out lor. =P The emotion is accurate though.
Our we-want-David-NOW faces.

Opening acts were shits. It was 4 and I was in my bitchy mode and I WANTED TO SEE DAVID ARCHULETA.

And of all the places we sat at, the girls behind us were freaking noisy. STFU.

“Go and die, no one wants to see you.” Was just about the only thought I had in my mind as I watched the four opening acts. But in all fairness, the opening acts were ok actually.

Oh, Daniel Lee was there too. Don’t care.
FINALLY FINALLY at 4.10, DAVID ARCHULETA APPEARED.


SCREAM!

SQUEAL!

SQUEAK!

SHRIEK!

SHOUT HIS NAME!!!

=P

SO DAMN KYUUUUUUTE, OMG.

*spazzes*

The good close up pics are from Jo. The cacat ones are my handphone's.

(Okay, I know I have like the chunted-est phone ever, but the camera is kinda scuky. Zoom so little too. 5800 still rocks!)

He sang 4 songs and we practically screamed ourselves hoarse and sang along. But whatever, it was totally worth it!

OMG, when he sang Touch My Hand and stretched his hand towards the crowd…

AND AND AND crooning into the mike as he started A Little Too Not Over You….

*meltz*


FANS!!!!!!! (this view is of half the Amphitheatre only which was filled to the brim with fans)

Then he started on the keyboard.

O.O

*has fainted*

After 2 songs on the keyboard, A Thousand Miles and Angels, the showcase ended. He said goodbye and went back in.

WTH. SUPER SHORT WEI. After waiting in line nearly one hour and on the stands for another three.

Half and hour of David only.

T_________T

BUT IT WAS STILL WORTH IT.

Oh, the utter delusion of a fangirl.

We were on the ledge. One misstep and we'd have plunged to our deaths. Seriously. xD


House opposite Pei Pei's. So colourful!

Was walking back to Pyramid when it started raining heavily. Had to stop at a building (never found out the name of that building after all) to take shelter.

Was supposed to go to Ah Jo’s church for Easter but I received an sms from my cousin that went something like ‘We buy cake for your mum’s early bday celebration at dinner later. Dun tell her.’

OH CRAPTASTIC.

So I apologized profusely to Jo who was so nice to invite me and to Pei Pei and Dav for bailing out in them. It wasn’t easy to make a decision but mum’s done so much for us, we should be there for her too.

Thanks for inviting me anyway Jo and sorry again!

Was sweating and stinky when Dad picked me up but with the help of wet towels and a little spare make-up I had, I was presentable enough.

Picked sis up from cheerleading extra practice. She’s doing quite well, it seems. =D

Went to Starhill’s Shook. The other customers were dressed so nice. In my sleeveless top and hot pants, I kinda felt outta place.

Even my usually veeery casually-dressed cousin looked nice. Oh well, had no time to go home to change. Besides, they were less particular about female dress code.

Ordered Aromatic Chicken because they were outta lamb (ordered Lamb Medallions at first).

All in all, the food was nice but the chicken seemed dry. Mum said the Butterfish was very nice.

Menu so thick!

Three glasses each for drink, water and wine. Lol.

Kitchen! Where there were sporadic flames shooting up from the wok. Megan was scared! D:

Then suddenly, the waiters came out bearing a cake and some guy was playing Happy Birthday on the sax.

Mum was so surprised! She forgot her birthday was coming soon. Lol.

Hope you enjoyed tonight, Mum!

The toilets there are awesome but I never took pics before because I never had this chunted phone before.

Went back to cousin’s place and Megan wanted to follow our car. She felt sleepy so she lied down for a while. Cute girl!

Now it’s 4.30a.m. and we just got back an hour ago. I finally got to take my bath and am typing this out as I wait for my hair to dry (hairdryer no good on your hair!) while listening to David Archuleta.

Internet still down and I’m still typing this on Word.

Before I end this post, have you guys gone to hear David A singing When You Believe?

You better have. -.-

IT IS SO AWESOME. GO LISTEN. IT IS NOT A SUGGESTION, IT IS A COMMAND.

Nearly cried when I heard it.

Go hear go hear.

Gotta sleep now.

Crush,

~*JJ*~


SUNDAY:

Went to Dhamma class in the morning. Woke up by sms at 8 from Diane.

The girl ffk SDS! Again! -.-* Need to study, her mum told her.

Eh, Meg asked where you were leh. How can just keep missing like that? Rawr!

Had a nice time. There was a new student. Welcome!

Bought a wristband after class. It has the five colours of the Buddhist flag and the writing says Ehipassiko. Google it to see what it means. =)

Went to the PC Fair at KLCC later. I DROVE THE CAMRY AGAIN. ALL THE WAY TO KL!

And I finally went over 100km/hr! Myvi can hardly even go over 90km/hr, cheh.

Everyone survived that, no worries. =D

Passed through the super duper long Smart Tunnel. Soooo long, felt kind of claustrophobic inside, like it wasn’t going to ever end.

Proof! See KLCC in the back?

But we reached KLCC safely! AND… *dramatic pause*

I finally got my LAPTOP!

YOSH! It’s a Dell Studio 14 (whatever that implies) and I got it in midnight blue (OMG SO EXACTLY MY FAV COLOUR WEI). But there doesn’t seem to be a difference between Jet Black and the blue.

There was no stock at the moment so I’ll be getting it in a couple of weeks.

Sis made lots of noise because of that and Dad got her a camera to placate her. Tch, manja sial.

But it’s really cool, Canon Ixus 110 IS in pink!

See?
Ate at Hakka Restaurant somewhere in KL later. Food is quite good.

Coin box in the form of a vending machine!
Sis was fooling around with her camera and took this pic. I like it, she got skills. xD

Laptop-ness,

~*JJ*~

4 commentz:

jeff said...

sigh... u and ur archie boy madness... just hope it doesn't spill into class...

~*JJ*~ said...

i will still be spazzing over it tmr, no worries! xD

peiwen said...

david...melts...how many times did you listen to the cd?? i practically sang along with most of the songs (by reading it from the lyrics booklet! ahaha..)

Shin Ying Tan said...

LMAO, i do not like archie that much......

and where is the recession in malaysia ah? like no effect like dat xD