CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Contemplating...

Should I cross over to the dark side?

They has cookies to lure me. D:

I mean it's just soooooo tempting because LJ allows users to private only certain posts. And some posts on this site should never be read by prying, nosey people.

But blogger only has two options. And it's kinda screwed up. You either expose everything, or nothing at all.

It's so flippin' inconvenient!

And it's not just me that thinks that way:




Good idea but it's just too mafan to manage 2 blogs.

Bleh.

But my everything is here! All my photos and rants and spazzes and memories!

Anna was kind enough to offer to 'copy pasta' everything to LJ for me but it will probably take a long long time. Especially since the photos will have to be uploaded to Photobucket first. And I don't think I even remember my account on Photobucket.

Oh well. *shoulder place*

Am creating a LJ account first anyway. Just in case. And to view Anna's LJ too.

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

0 commentz: