CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Make Up Magic

I wish I was more special to you.

But it's a stupid and unfair wish so I will not talk about it anymore.

ANYWAYS!


Interesting week.

More interesting that usual anyway.

Dave's Deli has awesome lamb chops.

Aaaand, I'm hungry now. T___T

Met this super cute puppy on the way to Ash's place.

It was super friendly and kept leaping and playing with us.

The lady owner started chitchatting with us while the puppy licked and licked us damp.

Everybody go 'awww..... '

Then suddenly, some guy shouted from inside the house.

Random guy: "Saaaam~! Sam, come and eat!" (in Mandarin if I remember correctly)

And the little puppy dashed inside.

Sam and I looked at eat other with that o.o face.

Hmmm..... :D

So I asked the aunty what the puppy's name was to double check.

Aunty: "It's called Sam ah!"

Jia: *grins really wide at human Sam*

Froggy in my house. So be careful where you step at night!

Ate at Village Park the other day. Only went once before and that was with Ms Santha and the rest of the class.

Wasn't too hungry.

Speaking of hungry, you know how greedy Malaysians are?

Like when there's free food, people will come from miles away just to eat?

Or when Kenny Roger's offers free quarter meal for anyone wearing red?

Yeah, that's us Malaysians alright.

Lift that cannot be used says 'X'!

Then we went hobo-ing at the park. Ash made Sam play again while she tried to take yeng shots of him.

It's a very hard task you know.

Some weird ballerina skip as she describes it.

He blames it on his jeans. Suuuure, Sam. We believe you, we really do.

I like this shot, don't know why. *favs*

And this is Ash's favourite!

Muar Michael Jordan, we helped your fan club expand leh. Just a reminder. :D

Also, we don't mind rewards in the form of food, money or clothes. An occasional car too is fine.

Nice, I like! Shall go make it his profile pic on FB now. Hee hee.

Plus the weather and background was awesome for taking photos.

Went to fetch Anna the next day with Yuen and Sam. And we sees Garfield!

How many times have Ash and I gone? But we never spot him. But once the boy follows, Garfield pops up!

Slim down liao! Must've missed Sam so much.

Bleh, he attracts really weird things.

So, what made this week extra special is that it was Foundation Year '09 Graduation Day last Friday!

Yeah, that's really Ash and Sam ironing their own sash.

Anna and I offered but they insisted on trying on their own. Lol.

Then we got dressed in those fugly gowns.

Next 3 pics stolen from Nerissa. :P

We had a nice hall for the graduation.

Don't have the pics for the ceremony itself yet. Will put it up once I receive them.

The photo company charged RM60 for a few lousy pix. =.= And as the valedictorian, they wanted to charge me extra RM60 for the award photos!

Con sial!

So we sendiri camwhore with our own camera. FOC ok. So there!

Matching sir's height. *cough*
Brought my glasses along so we takes a glasses piccy!

Ash is still totally in love with Sam's glasses beeteedoubleyew.

Apparently, I have that "ew, get away from me you perv" look on my face.

Had some fun after we returned the gown.

:DDDDDDDDDDD

That's your next profile pic, Sam. Just informing you beforehand.

Or maybe this one. I can't decide yet.

Seriously, would Muar girls do this for you????

And you also can't take good photos to save your life. =.=

Either it's a super nice shot but someone is blinking (my blink detector was on summore)...

...Or we just look weird.

Why la, boy?

Anna's dress is for 11/12 year olds, lol!

Mah ribbon bow that Anna helped me tie so prettily!

Hair's a mess now after rushing around but I was lazy to tie the ribbon again so I left it as it is.

Note that Ash is STILL wearing the glasses!

Went to Ash's friends' birthday the other night.

It was a potluck so Ash and not her maid *coughyeahrightcough* baked this apple pie.

One of the awesomest apple pie. Ever.

Birthday muffin cake! Never seen a tier one before. o.o

Ahem ahem, Saaaaam. Buat apa ah? ;P

We got back early, were tired after the whole graduation thing.

Ash's awesomely huge mirror in the living room.

Yam Yam is funny! Each stick as an animal and some random phrase related to it like Star: star plus fish. :D

Found Avinash's Mickey hat and took turns wearing it. :D

Turned in for the day after things had settled down.

Ok fine, not really. But we were hungry! D:

Had a very late lunch (or early dinner if you like) at Pizza Hut the next day when we finally consented to move at around 5.

Lame new garlic bread stix. Pathetic portion that prrabably wouldn't even satisfy Anna if she were eating by herself!

Mango lassi drinkers. I'll stick to my Pepsi, thanks. o.O

Heh. :D

Anna's order alone at Old Town.

I'm hungry again! T_______T

Hobo-ed at another park and decided to have some fun with the make up.

I only had powder and eyeliner and gloss. But it worked wonders on the boy!

And I pushed up his hair too while wiping off his sweat. It went well with our work.

Ash likes this shot.

But I prefer the serious one. I mean really! He actually looks good!

Anna was just DS-ing next to us and completely ignoring our spazzing. Lol.

Had 'snow' at Big Ice after dropping Anna off.

Totally forgot what his order is but nevermind.

Because ours was awesomer!

Yum...

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: PANTS ON THE GROUND, PANTS ON THE GROUND~!

P.S.: Paya boys ftw!! Where's my issue for this year?

0 commentz: