CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Imma Old Dog

You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

OMGGGGGG, why oh why did I leave it till the last minute? Again?

Now I've some distraction in the form of blog surfing and MSN retarded form of writer's block and I'm stuck!

Anyone know any good, inspirational quotes from some famous dead (or alive also can) dude?

Siiiigh, guess who's sleeping late again tonight?

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: Some people are sooooo helpful.

jonerdthan says:
- what phase =.= (he's going through this really annoying korean celeb phase -__-)
- what speech?
- come i help u

~*JJ*~ says:
- some crap about my experience in my course bla bla bla

jonerdthan says:
- good morning my name is ooi jia ying
- no wait
- u can do this
- anyonghaseyo my name is yoona, im an exchange student from korea and i'm here today to share with you my experience in this course, from the perspective of a foreigner nah, im just pulling ur leg, im ooi jia ying, a dog lover and a crazy beeeeeeeeeetch yoyo, this course sucks, the endddddddd
- rawr im so bored

~*JJ*~ says:
- LOL

0 commentz: