CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mc Donald's Underwater!

Wavering between the lines.

And I doubt it will become clear soon.

So! Was going through my speech with Ms Santha today and she altered me from 'oh well I'll wing it' to 'oh crap I'm representing the WHOLE class'.

Great. Did I mention I don't DO working under pressure?

She's actually got me practising for the speech! Ok, I haven't exactly practised yet, but I intend to!

Nebermind. Still got brownie and chick lit to cheerz me uppp! :D

Is it slightly weird that thick new books turn me on a little in anticipation? I mean, look at all those pages waiting to be perused!

And summore got char kuey teow to accompany me!

Not the lame KL one where you ask them for extra chili also still no taste. This one from Penang, no need tell them also the spice can burn tongue already!

Went swimming with the girls the other day. Had to look for a swimsuit for me and Anna first. Both ours were too old.

Had a very late lunch before we went hunting. (I can finally claim credit for the pretty pics coz I'm now borrowing my sister's 12 MP camera! :D)

Sam's perfect gift: DESIGNER bathroom slippers. :P

Picking out new swimsuits (thanks again Anna! Lovezz!) and we saw this!

Lawl! So cute! Swimsuit for infants.

Pretty decorations in L'occitane (swt, can't spell that name without googling it up)!

Oh oh oh! Quote of the day by Anna again!

On Ash suggesting she ask Sam to get her contacts from his shop, she replied:

'*shudder* The thought of giving Sam my money disgusts me.'

Next day! Prepared the boards for Anna and the awesome floating noodles! :D

And Anna got to test out her new underwater casing!

And omg, it's like the cutest thing everrrrr!

Lookit at the buttons!

From inside...

And the outside...

Anna says the bright colours is so that it's easier to see the buttons underwater where there's limited light.

Say cheese!

Makan-ed at Old Town first because Ash seems to have toast cravings as of late.

Well, at least it's good that she's eating again!

Then it's swimming time!

Bubbles! And some random chick in the back.

Awesome underwater shot.

Ash is an awesome swimmer! :D

But even she succumbed to the Noodle and mostly fooled around for the day. :D

Jeth is happy. :)

Because Jeth has both noodles!

Wheeee~!
Her new profile pic!

Lol...

MC D! YAY!

I has a tail?

Cropped out my retarded face. =.=

Anna was interested in how fishes see the sky. So there.

Awesome casing in action!

The boy came back (yes, I use 'go' when he's in Kluang and 'come back' when he's here in KL)
that night and we went to have dinner at Sushi Tei together.

Didn't quite like the herbal taste and was lazy to pick out the bones from the unagi so I switched with Sam. :D

Cubed Milo from Gana that Mr Hammond brought back and gave to Mr Jefri who gave it to Sam.

Cute leh!

And more cute! Like the free gift with every large Slurpee!

Tiny Slurpee!

Pop open the cap and it's a highlighter!

Went to kacau the new class today to see if they will snatch the title of THE CLASS from us.

Not that we were insecure or anything. Pft.

Was reminded how boring it is to study (HAHA, OUR COURSE IS OVER AND YOURS ISN'T) so we did retarded things with the highlighter. :P

New display of buggies in the lab.

Umm... Hee.

Ash looks soooo cute with Sam's new glasses! Like a good girl who studies lol!

Dinner at this place tonight.

The interior was really nice!

Pretty but we didn't order it. Aww...

Yay! Chuka kurage! Me lovez!

And salmon belly sashimi arranged in the form of roses that mum destroyed before I could get a snapshot! D:

But the slices were super thin. So kiam one!

Sister's peach tea!

Soft shell crab maki. Also lovez.

One of dad's favourites.

My mixed seafood jyu!

Cannot finish! D:

And somehow the thing ended up like that. Lol for the way I eat. o.O

Daddy indulges us too often. Thanks anyways. :)

Some old shots Anna finally decided to upload!

Go Ash!

Awesome shot of Sam by Ash!

He looks pretty cool!

Omg, Muar girls are so gonna rave over it if they ever get it. They'd shing like crazy and mob him. He'd be like, the Muar Michael Jordan or something.

I've no idea in the world how Anna got the shot since I was sitting right at the top and the slide was curved.

Ok, lame time!

My pet society finally reached 40k! I saved for goodness knows how long you know!

But the new items are always so cute, I have to spend at least some every week. It was quite an effort to get to 40k ok.

Not doing so well in MH though.

Lazy as I am to progress, I've also been having very the bad luck.
T______T

But luckily, I got Him!

My bear bear for the 'red box blues' as they termed it.


Can hug! Not that it'll help your luck in any way, but it's still awesome that you get the hug a teddy bear right?

Right right?

Ok, I know it's virtual la. Don't have to be a killjoy.

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

0 commentz: