CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snip Snip

Is it sad that I can't stop?

Sooooooo, Sunday. What to do on a Sunday?


While most people would just like to relax and watch tennis all day long (ERHEM), I actually like doing extra chores on Sunday. It makes me feel... productive?

Yeah, I know. Sunday is supposed to be the day we rest and yada yada, but I'm anal ok. So chores it is.

Actually, I did have plans with Ash today but she smsed me about half an hour before we were supposed to meet and told me she just couldn't drag herself out of her bed.

And to be honest, neither could I. So I happily replied her with a short short message and threw my phone back onto the table (of course, I didn't really throw Cecilia darling, it just sounds better than 'place it back carefully') and went back into sweet slumber.

And woke up at 2.

Eh! Still better than yesterday's 5 right?

So after some leftovers lunch and the usual washing dishes and stuff, I went out and started with cleaning mummy's car.

See, she thinks that since I drive it so often, it's my responsibility to clean it. And neglects to say that more than half the time, I drive it to fetch her to college. :P

BUT whatever, because I actually like washing cars. So no biggie.

After washing the car, it was the doggies' turn.

First was the -kinda- easier one, JB.

I say kinda because he is smaller but he's a heck load of trouble since he still doesn't seem to get the concept of a bath and struggles like he thinks the hose is some venomous snake spraying poison all over him instead of fresh, clean water.

But he is clean now, and look! His fur is growing longer sooooo adorably. Awww. *hugs to death*

Then it was the big one's turn. And if any of you have seen him lately, you'll know why I call him my Hobo dog. I'm ashamed to say that we've neglected to take him to a groomer for a super long time.

His fur measures about 5-6 inches long! Shaggy indeed. o.O

So I had this huge bout of enthusiasm and took out the doggy scissors and started snipping away.

I feel like I've sorely underestimated the size of his body and his hatred for the scissors. The fact that the scissors were so blunt, they probably couldn't even cut through wet paper properly didn't help either.

Plus, it started to rain halfway through so I had to shift him inside the shade. AND OMFG, all my hardwork with the car was (literally) washed away!

Someone up there seriously holds a vendetta against me or something. I mean, it didn't just rain, it freaking poured buckets. Oh, and add some super scarily close and loud lightning.

BUT! I managed to finish my job in the end and bathed him properly.

See how clean and neat he looks right now?? (you better say yes, I have a red mark on my finger from having to press the scissors so hard just to cut through the tangles)
Bulleted List
Clearer view of my masterpiece. :D

Aww, don't look like that. You still love me, no?

Am currently demanding RM40 from daddy for the job. He was the one that asked me to start earning my own income. Plus, I'm only charging him half price!

Am now clean and fresh myself after taking my own bath. C:

Oh yeah, lou sang piccies.

Before

Megan's super-semangat-I-can't-wait-anymore look.

Yay! HIGHER HIGHER!

Sorry la, that stupid advert is stuck in my head everytime I think of lou sang now. =.=*

After, lol. I like lou sang-ing. Heh.

Piccies took from my cousin.

Yeah, one of the rare times you will see a human being in any of the photos in my blog. :P

Some days ago, Ash dragged me to meet some of her closest friends from high school.

Why Ash why? They are awesome people but you know how I am with new people! I clam up and give the very bad impression of being an ice bitch!

New people scare me!

Lucky for me, it didn't go as bad as I thought it would be.

And I really like Delicious's spaghetti selections! Super cheesy!

Our dessert! (see they so nice layan my need to take photos of pretty food before they can eat :D)

Friday was tamer. We were soooooo darn bored after Anna helped smex up Ash's LJ (I was too lazy in the end) and sat around trying to come up with stuff to do.

Ended up playing Tekken online. What else did you expect from us la.

Anna doing her mojo. They swear doing that will improve the connection.

And OMGWTFBBQ, THEYMADEANNASEXY!

Ahem, I mean they made Anna sexy!

No, not our Anna. Anna Williams! You know that cougar, sugar mummy-looking, thinks she's hot but is so not, old slappy lady?

Well, she's not anymore!

Ok fine, she's still old and slappy, AND she still looks like a sugar mummy. But she is also hot as hell now!

LOOK LOOK LOOK! Om,g OMg Mog (I can't type properly wtf) OMG, when she does her winning poses it's not gross anymore! It's hot!

And man, you should see her battle! That emerald green dress of hers is totally awesome.

It's all flippy and swishy and goodness knows how I love those sort of battles. W00t!

Ordered Nando's delivery to teman us play.

Ash was so fascinated by that Take Me Home bag she insisted it be in the picture.

And I'm fascinated by this weird silhouette of this guy with the spiky hair do on the potato salad box.

Why is he there again? Hmm...

Our wild friday night. Yay. It's perfect ok.

And you can see Anna battling! Not the real life Anna (though she's cute too) but the Anna with the green swishy dress!

The Woke Up At 5pm day as it shall forever be named, we went for dinner at the cousin's place at DPC. Southlake was having some dinner party thingy going on.

Food wasn't too bad but the queue was a nightmare.

But they had mutton! YAY MUTTON! The nice guy gave me a rib, hehe. :D

Snacksies at the cousin's.

And dapao from the nearby Rakuzen!

Mmm... Sashimi. And puffer fish!

Lol, I was asking my cousin Gaik if she was sure there wasn't any poison and she told me she was also worried and asked them about it.

But the chef assured her that it was done by a professional and imported.

So yay! *chomps*

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: I was gonna delay this post again as usual but today is a super special day so cannot!

Happy birthday to Kit!

Best wishes because you only deserve the best. :)

Btw, you were mistaken about the nineteen years. We've only known each other for about eighteen years and seven months because I was born nearly half a year later then you right?

Ok, fine. Let's not get technical. (hope you still read this decrepit blog to see this birthday wish :P)

P.P.S.:

Yeah, my List is still incomplete. I've ban tu er fei it as usual. (woah, I can still remember my chen yu!)

P.P.P.S.: If you want the password for The Secret all you have to do is ask me (if you have faith that I will share it with you).

It's nothing important actually, so don't get so worked up over it. Heh.

0 commentz: