CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Get Shot

They really should.

Yes, still pissed in case you be wondering. -_____-

Anyways, it'll all be random stuffz because I myself don't know the reason for this post. Just a bunch of interesting stuff I found.

Come to think of it, not far off from the usual. Except less food this time. =X

Ok, got this cool link:

http://izismile.com/2009/02/27/ordinary_girlfrom_the_first_sight_7_pics.html

And it reminded me of the really awesome artists out there. Like this girl, Yvonne I knew from high school.

Her art was teh awesome I tell you.

This one is my fav outta all the ones she uploaded on FB.

No, I am not secretly stalking her works of art. C:0

Seriously, these people are really cool.

Xmas gift from Yuen. Her's is still with me! D:

Guess whaaaaat???

Yeah.

We put make up on the boy again. Pwetty~ :D

See, we can do works of art too! Heh.

Went to pick up my aunt at my cousin's place and send her and my mum off to the bus station.

Got to see my two nieces.

Oh my gosh, how long has it been since I saw them? Maybe I've really been spending too much time with the friends instead.

Banana bread is awesome! Been ages since I ate it. But this one lacked the banana taste. =.=

Free water at CBTL! Jealous? :P

Sorry, inside joke that I'm too lazy to explain. Hardy har har.

And our lunchies! Yummyyyy~

Anna should've been with us but she was off in Sabah and warned beforehand that she was not available for kidnapping.

Which was good I guess because as she said: 'Lol, my poor mummy can't afford the ransom anymore.'

So the three of us went for haircuts sans Anna.

We made Sam trim his bush of a hair and I finally got my hair properly done too!

I like this pic!

Ash went all out and snipped it all off!

She's now got this really cute bob (in case you still don't know Sam, it's really not Bob from Tekken) that I forgot to get a picture of!

Shall do it next time I see her.

OWH OWH OWH! Met Sam again!

The cute one! No, not Ash's dog. The other cute one! Only got 2 cute Sam's that I know of. :D

CUTE RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT?

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~! *jumps up and down in girly spazzy-ness*

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh, seeeeee I told you he likes to lick!

Midnight snack.

I know, Brand's Essense of Chicken is for like exam days or big nights and what nots.

But it's my midnight snack ok!

Along with my tuna and cheese sandwich. No crusts! I so rajin sliced them off lol. :D

Reason for the blurness was that I was too lazy to upload the pic from my phone so I used my camera to snap a photo of the photo.

More piccies of graduation I gathered from far and wide.

Mummy! :)

Another glasses piccy!

And another 'omg, what is he doing next to me' piccy.

Customary lala shot ~.~

We is bored!

Note the two Samfaces.

Another retarded Leong shot. :P

Heh.

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: New Barbie has a tattoo??

Apparently, it's called the Tramp Stamp Barbie.

P.P.S.: I love the old times! I loved watching the cartoons where everything was fun and everyone was happy. It was such a peaceful, sunshine moment.

Anyone remember Kipper the Dog? I used to watch it while drinking hot cream of mushroom soup in the mornings.



And I loved the theme song!

P.P.P.S.: Speaking of theme songs, this brings back some more wonderful memories.



Can't seem to find the proper video but I loved to song, despite my dreadful Cantonese preventing me from properly understanding the lyrics.

I love Joey! And I love Roger! And Dog-Dog!

And Wilson because he's portrayed by Kevin Cheng who has the same chinese name as me and should really make me sad but does not because he's sooooo unbeatable in the cuteness department!

Not to mention hot. :D

Ee Ann! We must get the series and have a marathon at your place one day!

I miss Benji! How is it possible that he's gotten cuter???

Impossible. But I miss you guys lots lots.

Will see you soon. :)

0 commentz: