CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Hair Is Weird

It really is.


I have like bangs. Yes it is at the end of this post.

Bet you're like skipping right to the end just to have a good laugh at me first, aren't ya? -.-

Aaaanyway, in completely unrelated news, IMU hilltop car park has finally started charging RM2 per entry.

Bloody hell, because making us walk all the way out and then up that damn hill wasn't enough torture right?

Now they have to extort us as well. Yes, I'm so miserly that RM2 is considered extortion for a car park I have to climb till I am outta breath just to reach my car.

And I had the unfortunate luck of only finding out today and not having 'Exact Change' with me. So yes, I had to feed the machine my whole RM5 which of course, it gobbled up with no remains.

An extra RM10 every week is gonna take a serious toll on my allowance which is already pretty scant as it is (for me anyway).

All I can is: FUCK THIS.

Life goes on.

*lalala emoticon*

So this is gonna be one of those random photo dumps I usually do again. This one includes crabs, whiteboard markers, haircuts etc.

Starting with 'Buka Puasa' with the two lovelies!

Met up at Nando's in Pyramid, which was super packed omg.

This looks pathetic. I usually have my side dishes with me. D:

This was mine because I couldn't tahan and dabao a sub which I ate in the car once it struck 7.

Heeee~

Wisbone for Crystal and Ben! :D

Potato islands lol.

OMFGTEHAWESOMESAUCE DESSERT! :D

Another Buka Puasa at cousin's shop. They host it annually for their employees.

There is always lotsa good food and fun there.

See see?

AND MY FAVOURITE. LOK LOK. :DDDDD

Tiny crabbies! Didn't eat these but they look good.

The peeps of Toy World.

Cousin and his friend visiting.

Dragged them to watch Grown Ups on Saturday, but it was awesomely funny!

You'd think that by now nothing the movies do can make you laugh or be surprised and impressed anymore. But Adam Sandler can prove you wrong!

Megan! So pretty. :)

Three way-to-old peeps (two of which already past their teen years) having fun with a kiddy toy. :D


Oh fine, I did try it too. But it was fun!

Next night, after said movie, we joined Gaik jie jie and co. again for dinner at Rakuzen!

I love that place soooooo much.

Because they has awesome onigiri! ♥

I love them but as I mentioned before, I can hardly find them anywhere.

Cousin's bento.

AND OMGOMGOMG, check out this awesomely cute coin box Megan has!

Wait wait, I show you how it functions.




CUTE RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT?

OMG *spazzes*

Mei mei having fun with it too. :P



Hers is this doggy though lol.

*abrupt cutoff back to food*

Mine! :D

Cousin's friend punya.

He has awesome chinese name which I forgot. Again. Jun something, in english.

Sister's usual.

Hee hee, was bored. The tiny yolk is so darn cute! :D

Jun something something's leftover eggy put to good use too!

Added sesame oil and other seasonings lol. Turned out not bad leh.

Dessert! My fav! :D

Sleepover at cousin's place and shall spam with their two lovely doggies!

Is Bingo (female just so you know :P) teh Huskeh!

And Leslie, the poofy Maltese!

Heyyyy~

They be chillin'.

Next day bright an early had to rush the others home and get to the temple myself.

We had to set up a booth for registration for the Amazing Race we're organising.

Met Kit there who I think was waiting for his sisters and mum.

He took my lowly Canon Ixus to spam which explains this pic since Eugene would never do that to me. :P

Yeap, definitely his work.

Candids! :D

Yes I realize I was wearing the same clothes from last night but my cousin did give me pjs to change into to sleep okay!

Tsk tsk, sayangggg. -.-

Lol, we spammed markers as you can see.

A tad bit squished since I didn't estimate properly.

Ben's super ghey reply. ^_^

Yes la yes la, you see why he considers my sister's camera lowly? T___T

Pic taken with my even lowlier phone camera.

THEN THEN THEN.

Went to Crsytal's place to meet Alexander, her new puppy! :D

So cute riiiiight????

Ben likes him too. :P

I love spaniel's ears. So soft and big.

Chu~ ♥

Omg so precious!

YOU SEE YOU SEE!

SQUEEE~

Baby!

Just look at his expression lol! ♥

Was bored the other day and crashed at Sharifah's place. :D

She has awesome camwhore props. :P

YES IT'S THAT SHOT. CUZ I DIDN'T GET MAH WAFFLES. HEE HEE.

I'm so not kidding about that expression on my face.

It's the one I get after a test and I'm freaking out going through all the answers.

Nerd mode always comes after the exam which is too late by then. T___T

W00t! Go Nyat! :D

Oh this picture is priceless. What with that murderous look on my face and that stoner look on Sharifah's. :D

Is not ready! D8

Okay, ready nao. 8D

I don't know what to make of this shot. o.O

Bloody hell, come disturn my feet while I'm checking up stuff like sodium ion influx.

-___-

I hate you. So sooo sooooo much. *SOBS*

And I meant Shaleen, not my awesome David A. YES, MINE. RAWR.

Mutton burger is not bad. But the fries are pwnsome!

More random food!

I love Kayu's roti tisu that spans 4 plates.

Gah, so crispy!

But I hardly ever order because there's never anyone to share it with. Lucky my cousins and sis loves it too. :D

P.S.: NAH NAH.

Here it is la.

The before shot, as requested by someone. -.-

Ignore the lank look. I don't wash my hair before I go for a haircut because I wash it damn ganas after.

AND NAH.

Go laugh/ ignore/ feel disappointed/ laugh/ spit at this pic la. -.-

0 commentz: