CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cheesy Nacho

I Made Someone's Day.

With talk of pet rocks it seems.

I do actually have one. It's name is Rocky!

I know, sooo not creative. But I was 13 then and bored to death during one of my library duties.

You can't judge me for that hastily thought up name just so I could have a teman while I was 'jaga pintu masuk'-ing!

Going to Penang tomorrow for about 6 days! :D

Shall see relatives and hang around Gurney all day once more. As my sis says 'Time to eat and Wii again.'

So true, Sis. So true.

And we're back to random photo barrages (am I even using barrage the right way?) with mostly food yummies.

LIKE THIS REALLY PRETTY EGG FOR INSTANCE.

And really pretty flowers/weeds/I don't knows from Genting!

Who knows, they might be edible. So they might be food?

(I just checked 'barrage', I am using it right. :P)

Is friend's friend's doggeh!

Her name is Lilo and she's so darn cute but really is quite erm... diabolical?

Not my words!

Of course, she has nothing on....

JB! Hee hee, I always feel he has that Joker smile. o.O

Just not, you know, homicidal and evil and stuff.

Muah~ ♥

One of my precious boys.

Aaaaaaand I don't really know what to caption this pic. o_O

This shall be named 'How To Make Full Use of a Lala Japanese Schoolgirl Hairstyle'.

How To Make Full Use of a Lala Japanese Schoolgirl Hairstyle II

Nyat! Shari spamming my camera again. :P

Yes, I have not forgotten your cuppy cakes. :D

This one's beef because everything else ran out. -.- Even my mutton! T__T

Hmm, Darabif has slowly replaced my McD diet as the latter isn't as available as Darabif around here.

How am I the OCD one again? =.=

Peng jie jie and her family came down to KL again!

Meaning....

Boo Fiona is here! :D

And Richard too! Stuck to his games like any boy his age would be. =.=

We has Korean BBQ at Go Gung!

I now know this is called samgyeopsal thanks to SOMEONE who spammed me at midnight with droolworthy pics of them.

Seriously, evil much? -.-

Pretty nails on pretty girls! :)

Went back to Garden's hotel which we stayed the night in.

Which has a pretty awesome view from the balcony. O_O

Room service!

Banana and strawberries! Mei mei likey. :P

This pic is actually from early in the morning the next day. I had to rush off to Ben's place for a meeting but managed to snap a picture of them snacking on the food from the night before lol.

CHEESE PLATTER FTW! :D

This is mah webcam. ♥

This is my fwuffball. ♥

This is my double standards man. ♥

This is my Sayang. ♥

This is my real life emoticon. ♥

Geddit? :D

Kidding! This is my Ah Mat. ;D

Daddy's list of stuff he can't eat till his bones are better. Is like EVERYTHING.

I feel your pain, papa. T_T

Well not really. Sorry, dad.

This dress in Pavilion that was super cheap but I chose a skirt in the end.

Yes, I know I look really awkward but I don't do the 'camewhore in fitting rooms' thing! Unless it's a really pretty thing that I can never own and feel so desperate I must have at least one pathetic memory of it before it's gone forever. T_T

Da yi! :)

Always loved these taps. Gaik jie jie said there were cooler ones in the upstairs toilets but I never seen before. D:

Random awesome bottle pillar.

Dinner at Jake's in Starhill!

We look quite alike here even without our XD faces. I think it's because of my hair. -.-

I like waiters in costumes. :D

Bit blurry. Hmm....

The nachos were awesome. So. Damn. Awesome.

*craves*

Oysters, bit small though.

Escargot! :D

Still prefer with garlic and cheese. But it's escargot!

Tacos were bleh. My taco shirt disgraces you. *spits on*

Yummy soft garlic bread!

Cousin's soup.

I feel hungry again. Shall make myself tomyam instant noodles later on. (HAH! IN YO FACE, BEN AND CRYS)

Chicken!

Wagyu, so damn tender omg.

More beef, with mustard!

MY LAMB. *hearts*

Fish!

Prawn/shrimp? I don't really look at seafood so...

And dessert!

Is actually from cousin's set meal but he was full, so I eated it. :D

Balloon fight!!!

Yeah, she's not really shy.

And honestly, why should she be? So cute!

MY CAMERA KENA STOLEN! T__T

For like 15 mins.

And wtf do these thieves do with it? -.-

I was tired can! And they told me not to delete. T__T

And Principle of Human Nutrition isn't the most interesting thing to study.

I just want my vet science! Why won't my money let me? D:

P.S.: Symphony of croacks my ass.

Those frogs need to die. I think they know the way back to my house from the neighbourhood fountain because I swear some of them are the same ones I released in the pond months ago.

0 commentz: