CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 27, 2010

Entertain Me?

Clapping fitatum ftw.

Okay so I have too many pics piling up and I don't like that because I have this weird assumption that it clogs up my lappy and don't say I should take less pics because I want to and still will.

So anyway, I really don't know how to pretty up my leaflet for English class so Imma just leave it as it is and blog more.

One more pic of the kitties!

Pretty flower in the park. :)

Yes, these are the random solo pics.

Oh oh, went to Aunty Lee Lan's dana the other day. And Uncle made me this!

Fascinating....


Just cuz it's the tinier version lol.

I love tiny stuff. :DDD

But wtf, dunno the technique to eat it. Wasn't sucking fast enough? o.O

SWITCH!

Dinner at Yong Tat!

Still like that place even though it's a seafood place.

But their lala bee hoon is sooooooo good omg drool.

And their chicken! I swear, it's one of my favourite ways to cook it.

Megan loves it too! :D

Giant lala! :D

This one mei mei loves. :P

And mushrooms!

Erm, fish? D:

Bleh, I hate fish even more now. They are EVIL I tell you. T____T

Like that sharp bone that got lodged in my gum the other night at dinner because I stupidly thought that just this one time, I could trust it and it's fishy, boney evil self.

Apparently not.

Lesson of the day: All fish are out to get you. Or at least me.

Back to yummies!

Poor sis was sick too that day.

Greens. :D

OMG CRABS.

Daddy super nice help me peel. I forgot he couldn't eat them summore.

I'm sorry I was kinda rubbing it in! T___T

Huge ass prawns!

By that time I was too full to eat them already. Plus, I had to save space for dessert! :D

Is super yums. :D

Lemon ice! *hearts*

And then my cold had to go be a bitch and act up at that point so I couldn't taste nuts. T_T

Oh Karma, why do you torture me so?

Food here is so yummy, it's to die for!

Yes I just made a pun.

And yes, I did try to save it but it already died so I had to take a picture commemorating it instead.

SWITCH!

This is what we do when we're bored.

God help us we're that lifeless in class.

Is cheaper form of nail art? Lolol.

She just has to show that finger, doesn't she? -.-

Shari has pretty nails now. :D

And this is my happy sperm! :D

It started out as a random face, which became a face in an oval. And then I decided to give it a tail.

Voila, Spermy!

Okay, we shall have to think of another name for it because Spermy sounds like germy which is just gross. Ew.

SWITCH!

Back to randoms. :D

Awesome work in progress. Ben's model for his course thingy.

Shall show completed pics in next post?

I should be studying. -.-

Instead I had to go all the way to Sunway to get an A1 paper for our group's poster. And somehow ended up here?

Okay, now I'm studying.

Yes, I do need random snacks while I study or I'll just dieeeee.

Gee whiz! Is that why I can't lose weight?

I'm going to bed.

0 commentz: