CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pretty Colours

Hair the texture of hay.


So not fun.

This is due to excessive swimming I've been doing in g hotel with the family.

Yup, halfway through my Penang trip and stuffing my face like there's no tomorrow.

Check out the gorgeous Penang food.

Lol kidding. Real Penang food in the next post though that *points to above pic* was yummy too. :D

Now it's just random photos again. ^_^

Like pretty colours from the chemicals in the experiment we were doing! :D

So nice right? I wish I had eyes that colour.

*sighs wistfully*

And this is....

Oh wait, okay. This is the stuff I have to decipher for the report that's due after the holidays.

See what I mean about this not feeling like a holiday at all? T___T

Aaaanyways, to more interesting stuffz.

Shopping trip last week though I didn't get to buy anything, someone else did!

*prances*

Random really pretty detailed pumpkin coach necklace in Diva.

He wanted to get this, to quote, 'most ORGASMICALLY AWESOME BLACK LONG SLEEVED SHIRT EVER' but they didn't have his size.

So he had to settle for this grey (gray... grey... gray... which one is the Brit spelling?) one that was still pretty good, but I guess not as good as the black one.

Whose the mannequin now? :D

Though I daren't tell him that straight or he'll just become more obsessed with finding it. =.=

Plus an awesome ice blue tie that makes a weird but totally working match. Hope you're happy with it! :)

Totally fugly zip tie that I made him try but somehow he managed to pull it off?

In a 'this is so not gonna work' way. Does that make sense? I dunno. *shrugs*

Shopping makes one hungry so we had a snackums at Sakae.

Besides the usuals we had mixed veggie tempura and beef don. I think.

Watch watch watch how it just disappears before your very eyes! :D

BAM!

See see? So clean right? Completely gone!

Hahaha, omg I am so lame. =.=

Going back to eating now.

P.S.: Here's the damn video. Don't laugh.

Shaleen, I said take the ending! The ending! And you go and stop it right then. Therefore, no cuppy cakes.

*blows raspberry at*

0 commentz: