CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Scarlette

Am currently blogging on Scarlette.

Yup. Not Desiree, not some nameless uni computer, but this super geng computer (I assume as I can't judge myself, being computer illiterate and all) to type this up.

My voice is still funny but I gotta get it right for Sharifah by next week! T_T

Anyways, this be the second part of my Penang family trip.

Day 3! (yeah, easier numbering the days this way)

Went to one of the centers along Gurney to have brekkie with my cousin, Yimei and her mum.

I love their this noodles here!

But I keep forgetting the name and usually just point to the picture of the noodles. -__-"

Later, we went for Step Up 3 which I didn't think was as bad as everyone says. Sure, the plot was predictable but other than some pretty unbelievable coincidences, it was solid enough.

The dancing was awesome obviously, and the recurring characters I liked.

Afterwards we had lunch in which Yimei brought out her giant ass camera again.

Yes, I refer to those as giant ass cameras. CBA to call them their right name.

Lunchies! Yumsss~

And we went swimming again!

Yay for hair that feels like hay!

*stabs*

Yimei didn't want to swim so she contented herself with taking pics. I is happy because I can never get pool shots as I don't like bringing my camera down.

Megan can swim with her arm floaties! :D

Mei mei is more apprehensive but she's getting way better. :D

Infinity edge?

Wheeeeee~ We like hanging over the edge like that. :P

Sisters :D

Megammm and her Uncle Xiang

He keeps trying to swim to us but the wind was too strong!

He kept getting blown back to that small corner. Poor boy.

Yay! With some help, he got a few meters out.

Yeah,despite that expression on my face, my sis isn't that heavy. That's why she flyer mah.

Her family trying to get her to go in herself but she was so scared!

But she did it in the end! Go, mei mei!

We has fun :)

Zifara!

Rhino!

Hello Kitty Megan!

Sis doing a lap. Nice shot!

Watch this next three shots in sequence.

LOLOLOL

Just getting out because cannot tahan hair so cacat already. Cousin said I look like I'm about to hit the post. :P

Sister watching over her kingdom!

Jacuzzi is love!

After a rest, we went to the executive lounge for the cocktail hour for high tea.

Very few choices but is super yummeh~!

Sis decided to steal my cousin's giant ass camera and camwhore.

My cousin! :D

Food!

Coke is the awesomest everrrrrrrrrrrr!

She keep taking shots while I'm eating!

Bleh -.-

HOT CHOCOLATE IS FTW YAY.

Cousin likes it too! She is ftw too!

I like this shot, dunno why.

Summore like coke! Awesomesauce.

I don't know what to caption this.

Corridor shot.

PAPA!

Went out for dinner with the aunties that night!

FIONA AND RICHARD SO KYUUUUTE!

I lazy get from cousin's camera so I just took a pic of the display screen.

Is here! I forgot if it is called Bali Hut or the place is like Bali Hut.

We had pizza!

My cousin actually knew the guy working there wtf. She know's everyone. =.=

Janice :)

Next few pics is a food spam nia. :P

Oh oh! We had a teman with us under the tables.

Super chillax cat. It's like 'Oh, wanna take my pic?'

'Irrelevant to my interests.'

Coolest thing about the place: these bamboo huts!

Erm, ignore next few pics...

Oh, I mentioned on FB that my bangs became emo-ish right?

See see?

Day 4!!!

Dunno why so semangat lol.

Buffet brekkie again.

Check out tiny Tabasco bottle! Like the ketchup bottles nia. :P

Lunchies! Padang Yong Tau Foo! :D

Tiny packet of kuih! I like tiny stuff. :D

Hawker center dinner. :D

CHEESE MCSHAKER FRIES OMG SO AWESOME LIKE CHEESE.

My cousin calls them Super Fries because the cheese tastes like the Super Ring punya cheese, except it's, you know, fries.

Semangat shake!

Final night and we're at the mainland having steamboat.

Appetizer! So greasy but yummeh. T_T

Victory!

Lovely lovely food omg.

The steamboat pic came out cacat. Sister's camera does that sometimes.

Best I could fix it to? o_O

Awesome illuminated globe in one of my cousin's house.

Last day at breakfast buffet! Please read above extremely useful info if possible.

Doughnuts for the trip home!

I love Dunkin' Donuts. Especially the filled ones. I don't think they're considered doughnuts anymore though. O_O

I has Rocky!

I has report due tomorrow!

Byeeeeeeee~

5 commentz:

ly1712 said...

I thought we watched Vampires Suck O.o

~*JJ*~ said...

We watched both but I forgot which days already lol. :P

ly1712 said...

ohh yeah teppanyaki is vampires suck then the before steamboat in bw u watched Step Up3. Cameron feels hurt and amused u called him a CBA xD

ly1712 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~*JJ*~ said...

Lol is CBA a camera term too? I meant it to be short form for can't be arsed. >.<