CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Epic Furballs

Happy Halloween, my peeps!

Shall upload some specially chosen pics on my blog by tomorrow?

Hopefully.

Trying to study but UGH, can't get rid of my procrastinating habits. I did make a tiny bit of headway but it's so pathetic it can't even be counted as studying. T___T

Mostly random pics in this post so yeah.

Firstly, here are the H Artistry pics that I have my cousin Yimei to thank for. *bows*

It was bloody cool and awesome fun. Plus, free flow. :D

Also, the new fish tank specially for fighting fish that I mentioned about.

See the two dividers? :D

Heeeere's Flicker!

And here's Flash! :D

NEXT IS CUTE KITTEHS. ♥

The cute kittens at the temple finally have a home! Someone adopted them last week.

Sadhu kind souls.

Their eyes are so beautiful a colour.

Sisters! :D

AREN'T THEY THE MOST PRECIOUS LITTLE THINGS EVER? ♥♥♥♥♥♥

OMG furball of cuteeeeee~

And for some reason they like Ben's crotch? :P


Teh video of cute! :D

The slide at Empire is damn cool! But quite slow so not that 'chi zi' (han yu pin yin fail).

Had lunch at Ikea after we browsed the costume shop for Halloween.

I get to have my salmon again!

And first time tried to meatballs though I prefer them without the cranberry sauce.

I have awesome friends who shared their meatballs with me. ♥

And Alex! Omg, he's grown quite abit. But he's just as manja as ever lol.

Full story for the last three pics (and also, info about Seafield's prom king for 2010) is here. :P

Sugar glider! So cuuuuuuuuuute OMG.

But they're always curled up sleeping and stuff. D:

EEEEEEEEEEK *spazz attack*

Preview of my costume. And Ben's and Crys' costumes too. :P

Last day of classes!

We has yums. :D

Yaaaaaaay!

One of my awesome doggies. He's so hyper. T_T

AND DONE.

All random pics I know lol.

P.S.: Been reading OP lately coz SOMEONE *ahembenahem* got me addicted.

Say, does anyone else see the resemblance?

:P

AND OMG EPIC FAIRY TAIL CHAPTERS.

LIKE THIS ONE. ♥


P.P.S.: OMGOMGOMG SHARIFAH'S VIDEO IS FINALLY UP.

I am no longer a fail friend. :D


Check out her solo at the end, bloody awesome.

0 commentz: