CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boo-ness!

Just got back from Genting and I'm supposed to be studying.

But yeah, since my finals is in a week, I'm pretty sure I'll be abandoning this for a bit so I better update now to make it seem less desolate. :D

Right, Halloween just passed!

And I had some fun dressing up this year, as compared to the pathetic attempt last year. Bit of a splurge, but oh wells. I need a life anyways.

...

Okay, I know it's not much of a life. But at least it's fun?

IMU Halloween party was fun! :D

Fucking cutest ghosties ever.

Didn't even recognize them until they asked us and we saw Aaron's specs through the eye holes lol.

There were pretty awesome costumes there and the full album is here.

So yeah, here's the tale behind our threesome's (Crys TM) costumes.

So I'm on this secret agent assassin mission thingy.

I'm out at this shady bar and was trying to seduce a Yakuza boss to get some info outta him by pretending to be from another higher up organisation.

I may or may not have gotten what I need, but my boss will never know. Because unbeknownst to me, my boyfriend saw me at the bar lounging against the dude! *JENG JENG JENG*

Of course, he misunderstands and instead of confronting me at the bar, he goes home all hot and angry instead.

Upon reaching home, I find the boyfriend all raged up. He's shouting at me and throwing stuff. And suddenly he's goes all ape shit on me and strangles me to death in a moment of rage.

Of course I couldn't fight back since the organisation I work for has to maintain its secrecy so I end up like this.

*points down*

The boyfriend fleds in horror but my spirit is in a state of restlessness.

I am angry for being accused of something I did not do but at the same time, he was SORTA justified as I couldn't provide a sound explanation as to what I was doing at the bar.

And that's where these two come in.

My conscience manifests into two tangible beings and each have their own say.

They each want my soul on their side and will stop at nothing to gain it. Like they have some personal score to settle or something. -.-

They both have their points and are extremely persistent, and -dare I say it- both are equally convincing.

The devil wants me to go ahead and kill my boyfriend because it's what he deserved.

Plus, I have already led a bloody life, there's no going back for me.

He made promises of how he'd give me a special place in hell where I'd have my own powers and never have to suffer.

And have all the non fattening chocolate I will ever want!

But who's gonna believe the devil eh? :P

Says the angel that I can go to heaven. And heaven is a safe bet.

Seems I'm still redeemable and if I don't murder my shallow lousy boyfriend, I just might get a spot in there.

Where there are soft fluffy clouds and cute animals all around!

And no heat and fire! And possibly torture if the devil goes back on his words, which he most likely will.

SO.

Now there's still the conundrum.

Should I go with this badass devil?

Or the pretty angel?

Or should I just kill them both and steal their powers of both heaven and hell? :D

YOU DECIDE! (My last three or so readers that still keep up with this blog and possibly won't respond anyway. I love you guys!)

And then there was the Taylor's one.

This one Crys couldn't go because she sick. D:

And don't love us no more! T_______T

Ben was boring and was teh devil again. But his DIY pitchfork still kicks ass.

Guess what I am! :D

So the costumes weren't as awesome as IMU but the performances were much better.

PLUS THESE GUYS LOL. TETRIS FTW MAN.

Best costume nominees! :D

So yeah, back to studying. So sien omg.

Wish me luck!

Lovezz!

P.S.: MANGA'S WERE AWESOME THIS WEEK.

LIKE THIS.

AND THIS.

OMG GAARA. *spazz attack*

AND THIS: Fairy Tail fluffiest pages ever. That one and the next.

CUTE ANOT? :DDDD

0 commentz: