CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 15, 2010

One Hard Slap

This shall be a quick, sparsely captioned post because I'm just back from a FRIGGIN OMG DAMN AWESOME ADAM LAMBERT CONCERT and I still got my English assignment to do.

So it's like crazy and I've been swamped with assignments and presentations lately, not to mention three upcoming super important final exams.

It's lessened somewhat because the due dates are all passed but there's more coming and the there's still the exams.

OH GOD THE EXAMS.

Haven't even gotten my results from the last tests because my mentor is always super busy and I hate waiting for them like that because as I stated before, I HATE HATE HATE waiting.

I don't know why I'm in such a randomly CapSLoCK-y mood also. Maybe stress.

Yeah, that's probably it. I don't do well with continuous stressing workload either.

Whatever.

GLAM FTW. ♥

So last Sunday, the SJBA lecturers took us to buffet lunch at Lakeview.

Thanks! :)

Teaching Sharifah how to write her chinese name which I randomly came up with during class. :P Her writing not bad kay. It's the one on the furthest right.

IMU Dance Concert! But dunno why some of the videos can't be uploaded. I'll try again in the next post or something.

There were all sorts of dances.

I loved the contemporary dance the most! Why. Won't. The. Video. Upload. Dammit.

Sharifah helped me take this one I think because I was recording.

Cha cha.
Locking.

Dinner with the family these weekend after fetching mum and aunt from the bus stop.

Kemuning Permai at sunset. :)

Fatty Crab has awesome crabs!

Dunno why but I like this shot of Megan alot.


Yeah, you know how last term I somehow managed to get valedictorian? So anyways, I got this the other day.

It's like this huge slap in my face like WTF YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE NOW.

Not like my results before were spectacular, but they were acceptable. Now it's lower than crap. It's crap's crap.

Ugh.

Jelly the babe brought for me on Sunday! :D

Visit to Ministry of Health, Putrajaya for our N&D110. Interesting at some points. o_o

One hand punya nails are short. :D

I'm trying anyways. Haih.

Back to the referencing thingy that doesn't even make sense.

Bleh.

0 commentz: