CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 15, 2010

Real Hairspray?

I am all hyper.

Kinda.

Even mum noticed it and commented on it.

The reason is because I just had an awesome day out with an awesome awesome person and got a new awesome fish tank that can hold two fighting fish with two really cool barriers in the middle, one transparent and one black so that I can take out the black and they can see each other and be all flared up awesomely and if I take both out they can swim at each other and try to fight each other except everyone knows that their just pussies at heart and won't do nuts when actually placed together so its pretty lame but what's not lame is that just now at the pet store, a sugar glider actually jumped onto me and it left some faint scratch marks but who cares because it was so damn friggin awesome and cute and if anyone doesn't think it's cute or doesn't even know what a sugar glider is they suck balls and don't deserve to even be glanced upon by a thing so awesomely cute as a sugar glider.

OMG AWESOMESAUCE RUN ON SENTENCE.

I will now attempt to say it out loud in one go without running outta breath.

Oh noes, I can't! The furthest I can go is till 'friggin awesome and cute' before I choke and die. D:

I dare you to try it. :P

So anyways, I am actually just trying to ignore the fact that I screwed up so bad on my organic chem test. I mean, I know I'm bad at chemistry, but to actually fail the test just sucks.

Haih.

Yeah, so pics of this pretty cool musical I went to by Crystal's MPAC.

Yup, Hairspray. Won't try to explain the plot so here's the synopsis.

No, she still doesn't look that fat.

CRYSTAL! Being scary teacher omg.

Skirt quite nice what...

Dancingggg~

The very flamboyant host and the bitch's daughter!

W00t.

OMG FRIGGIN AWESOME MUM AND DAD ACTORS.

Yes, not actor and actress. Actors. Because Edna's always played by a guy and MPAC was cool enough to continue the tradition.

Actress for Velma was damn cool.

Yao Zhong! He can move it!

Moving lockers hee hee~

Supposed 'black dancers'. (Ooooh they're the Dynamites)

Welcome to the sixties~

Real black kid who can sing so damn awesome.

Gah, lame corrupted photo of otherwise full shot of Edna.

Yao Zhong again! Dancing with the cute Inez actress.

Crystal as a guy! I can still see a little bit of boobies, hon.

Seduction fail.

Daddy's little girl! Omg so cute.

You're Timeless To Me~

So. Damn. Fluffeh.

Protest! Look closer at Tracy's board. :P

Awww...

LOL, frigging cute scene.

They're spraying real hairspray. Like can smell from our seats real.

Finale?

Yup, I think so.

TADA.

WOOT YEAH. *clapping fitatum*

It was an awesome show. Singing was awesome, acting was awesome, props were cute too (remember moving lockers?).

But you know who really stole the show?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


EDNAAAAAA~!

Yeah, shim's so damn cool. Seriously.

According to Ben, he sounds exactly like John Travolta. I was like 'really?!'. So the sampat curious me went and checked it out.

AND OMG REALLY SAME LOR. See?


And see?

RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT?

Aww, they gave in to the requests and kinda kissed at the end!

After the show, it was all pictures and spazzing changing and and 'I'M A MAN AGAIN RAWR' and more pictures.

Carrying tired but still hyper girl backstage. :P

So the vid upload for the performance was okay. Yay!






Crys!




Yao Zhong in red!

And they all lived happily ever after!

SWITCH!

Got new fishy to join the family.

Cute right?

It's super small and puffy.

And it's called Bullseye because...

Hee hee.

Pics of my new tank in the next post. Or concert pics. Either one.

SWITCH!

Random pics in SJBA temple that other people snapped.

Candids lol.

And awesome cute necklaces Crys got for us!

Guess who got the hot pink LOL? :P

SWITCH!

Randoms now.

Don't order the stupid lava thingy from Pizza Hut.

You think it's worth your six bucks but it's NOT. The random bits of cheese are hard and fake-ish. D:

Scar I got from saving the world scratching against the corner of a table.

Sharifah luuuuurves my WTF lol.

See?

Dinner at Secret Recipe!

Caribbean Fish thingy!

Chicken Cordon Bleu with awesome melty cheese (unlike Pizza Hut) and ham inside.

Lamb shank! Haven't ordered it in ages and I actually finished it all up just to prove I can wtf.

Had to do a poster for gen chem.

Nice? :D

I'm a Ps noob so yeah, can't do the really cool stuff. But I shall learn!

When I regain my interest. :P

Now I shall be rajin and try to study since finals are coming.

PFT. Yeah right. I'll slack off till last minute again because I never learn my lesson.

Ugh.

P.S.: OH AND I JUST GOT HYPER AGAIN BECAUSE FAIRY TAIL'S NEW CHAPTER IS OUT AND IT'S FRIGGIN EPIC.

GOT NEW ARMOUR DAMMIT.

I wanna watch the animeeeeeeeee! T___T

P.P.S.: Cute vids of the orphan kittens!


As you can see, they're doing fine. :)

1 commentz:

Anonymous said...

Не that will thrive, must rise at five.