CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 25, 2010

Glam

Well it's 2 in the morning.

I should be sleeping but my hair is still wet from the shower and my last msn convo just died. Awesome, ain't it?

Just finished my professionalism seminar report. The presentation was done months ago but they only just remembered to tell us that we have to do a report on it and that it's due this Tuesday. And as there's no other class on Tuesday (that's tomorrow!), everyone is rushing to pass it up later today.

Also had my Stats and English finals last week. Probably flunked the stats; should be alright for English.

You know, I should've just continued English Literature. If SPM results are any sort of judge, I'm alright in that subject. Plus, it's interesting to me.

Unless I get vet. You know, because vet is like #1 and stuff.

So yeah, H Artistry rocked. And I have the pics.

But I should blog about the other event my cousin was fateful (did I use this word right?) enough to get tickets for, and kindly ajak me to.

Also, pics are piling up and stuff. Again.

ANYWAYS. ADAM.

Squeeeeeeeeeee~!

Lookit at the crowd waiting to get it!

Okay, hair dried fast since I'm sitting under the fan so I'll finish this up quick with less captions. Also, I'm just lazy. :P

Cool Digi blimp that really hovers. :DDDDD

The stage. Other than that, not much glam lorrrrr.

Cousin who is cool. Many thanks yo.

Opening acts!

And Malaysian Idol winner opening for American Idol runner up.

Nuff said.

Famous violinist, Dennis Lau was pretty cool.
Then the long wait ensued again....

But the pit had awesome Digi balls to play with lol.

They're giant balls! Giant balls!

I mean, when are giant balls ever bad? :P

Random MJ wannabe? Not bad la.

Then finally. HOMYGODHOMYGODHOMYGOD.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK~!

So.

Damn.

Awesome.

WOOT.

*SPAZZES*

*DIES*

*laughs spastically*

His outfits were epic. Totally epic.

Random spamming of Adam Lambert awesomeness.

Lighting was awesome summore. It just keeps getting better!

Until!

My camera died on me.

OH *BEEEEEEEEEP*

So I had to resort to shitty phone pics.

Ended up taking shots of the big screen.

Or the whole stage itself.

Lighting still awesomesauce.

Because if I try close up shots, they become an array of blurry blobs of colour that make no sense at all.

But those blobs are still awesome because they're Glambert blobs.

He has a cane. A CANE.

A CANE!

So yeah, to make up for the shitty shots, I got some pics from my cousin's huge ass camera. The shots are clear as they can ever be.

Omg, I might be converted to the Huge Ass Camera side soon if I keep hanging out with these kind of peeps.

YOU SHEE?! SO CLEAR.

Oh em gee right?

Clear Adam Lambert awesomeness!

Clear Adam Lambert and his cane awesomeness!

Oh why do we have so many hot gays in the world that you have so many options?

Convert pwease!

Or at least get some of the hot gays to convert?

I'm not even asking for straight hot guys. Bi? Bi is totally cool.

Yes, I shall shut up now before my true degree of desperation is revealed.

Of course he ended it epically and everyone was still screaming for him at the end.

COZ IT'S ADAM LAMBERT.

Couzzie again.

Who just had to have a picture of this lol.

Thanks again!

VIDS!




OMG SO AWESOMELY EPIC.

P.S.: Bloody vids being a bitch and not uploading. Grawh. -.-

P.P.S.: I really might consider restarting writing fanfics again during the hols. When I'm not stressing over my finals' results that is.

Thoughts?

P.P.P.S.: OMG bloody mosquitoes have been invading our lives lately and even my sister's sweet sweet blood isn't enough for them!

I'm getting bitten all over too. T____T

Now I'm itchy all over, stink of wind oil, have a swell on my knee due to a possible infected bite and my legs look polka dotted. FML.

0 commentz: