CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

One Day

I think this shall be my greeting from now on. Till I get bored of it anyway.


Though the :D is not really my mood right now.

I'm supposed to be finishing a whole damn poster by tonight (Hui Hui's gonna kill me). And a presentation I haven't even started on by tomorrow (Shandi's gonna revive me then kill me again). Not to mention finishing off stats project (this one memang suicidal).

The highlight of today would be Crystal and her club's awesome awesome Hairspray performance tonight.

IS PWNSOME K.

Pics soon. :D

EDNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. ♥♥♥

So anyway, said awesome performance person also requested me to do this one day thing where you spam pics about a single day in your life.

I'm only doing this to please my baby because honestly, only you and a couple other peeps still keep up with the drivel, babe.

My life also very boring but here goes:

Basically the day didn't really start out awesome.

If fact it started out downright crappy. Even if you count from midnight or from the time I woke up also crappy.

Because I was studying for a organic chem quiz all night. Slept perhaps an hour or so and got up to study again.

Started getting ready around 8 and got to uni to continue studying.

The early morning coke was an attempt to keep myself awake and hyper but all it did was make me wanna pee during the quiz. -___-

Dead look from lack of sleep.

So anyway, the test went terribly, moreover because it's chemistry. But what's new, eh?

Got to the library right after that to do our leaflet for English.

At least that was kinda fun-ish.

Still dead-ish too.

Come on, just had my minute amount of brain juice squeezed dry and boiled a thousand times over. This is excusable.

Shaleen being all happy.

Getting annoyed because I kept taking photos. :P

Woot! Our topic which we got an A for!

Funny side story:

Mum came into my room the other night while I was editting this and straightaway demanded 'Ying, why are you looking at this?!'

WTF. Seriously.


So back to that Friday.

Instead of having lunch, I met up with my college friends.

At the basketball court, cuz Ash was playing. :D

Me and Lee Lee saje tau clap and cheer. :P

Yeah, you go girl! ♥

Stalking shirtless dude. JK.

But seriously. Not bad.

Yay! The lovelies. :)

After some munchies Lee and I had to head back in while Ash joined her med friends.

Lecture time. Bleh.

I broke my pinky nail! D:

And as usual, I don't know how I broke it. -.-

Wtf, Shaleen took stalker pic of Sharifah. All the way on the other side of the auditorium. -.-

And then come photobomb nice pic of Nyat. -.-

So a couple of lectures later, I had to stay back rehearse with Sharifah. End up also didn't perform but learnt the song already wtf.

Return of the return of the Grudge.

Or that's what I assumed would be captioned by Mr J.

Belaian Jiwa! Yes, I actually don't know that song.

After practice, had to rush back for a reunion with the 6I peeps.

Wah, so long never see them already.

Is this ok?

Whatever la, over already lol.

Dunno why super jam that evening. Everywhere also jam. T___T

So after picking up Aaron, we headed to Skewers. Bit pricey but the food's resonably okay.

Is not nice! D:

So had this instead. He helped me push the lime in, least he could do after I endured the jam to pick him up. :D

Yeah, so basically the food is meat on skewers. Lol duh.

My lamb! :DDD

Okay, over.

Better get started on poster or I'm dead.

2 commentz:

sharifah amirah said...

damn. you know definitely how to make me feel guilty. i will belanja you subway, okay? :D

~*JJ*~ said...

Lolol, yes! My plan worked.
Jk la, no problem at all. :D

PS: BUT I WOULDN'T SAY NO TO SUBWAY. :DDD