CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Addiction

Yes, I am kind of an addict to Facebook.

Oh hush, at least it's not Dota.

Oh and since Jon was saying that I never use the name they gave me, I will now recount that naming ceremony.

See, the other night on msn, Jo and I just found out that Eugene's full name is Eugene Ho Kang Loke (if I am not mistaken).

"HUH, REALLY AH?!"

Sad right? Friends so long baru tau the full name.

Then I realize, of all the people in the convo, I was the only one without a christian name.

Dav, Jon, Jo, Eugene etc. OI! Mine leh?

JJ is a nickname and it's 2 letters and though I love it a lot, it's not a chunted christian name!

Being the petty bitch I am, I started complaining la.

Ended up what name leh? ALLERIA. Real original. -.-


Alleria Windrunner (correct right?). They shortened it to Ally. @.@

Yes, I love Dota hor? Always kena ffk by the guy on msn because THEY WANNA DOTA.

Nice name la, have to give it to them.

Anyways, photos!

Dad's Birthday Pics!

Passport holder that can hold money and coins too. He's always traveling for business.

JB looking up hopefully, wanting some cake.

Watched Beauty and the Beast last last night.

It was beautiful as ever and now that I'm older, I understood the storyline better.

And I wasn't so scared of the Beast's tempers too, lol.


The music is beautiful, opening with a mysterious yet serene background music.

The songs are lovely and the so are the singing voices of Belle and the Prince.

Ah, the typical fairytale-happy-ever-after ending.

Enchanting as always.

Brought tears quite a few times to my eyes.

"Gaston, you are positively primeval."

"Why thank you, Belle."

"O.o"

Egomaniacal idjet. xD

And when the Beast saved her from the wolves and let her go to her father instead of keeping her in the castle. He was touching her hair and she was stroking his face.

Aww...

The part where they were in the snow-covered garden with the birds too. I love that song!

Belle:
There's something sweet
And almost kind
But he was mean and he was coarse and unrefined
And now he's dear
And so I'm sure
I wonder why I didn't see it there before

Beast:
She glanced this way
I thought I saw
And when we touched she didn't shudder at my paw
No it can't be
I'll just ignore

But then she's never looked at me that way before

Belle:
New and a bit alarming
Who'd have ever thought that this could be?
True that he's no Prince Charming
But there's something in him that I simply didn't see

Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs Potts:
Well, who'd have thought?
Well, bless my soul
Well, who'd have known?
Well, who indeed?
And who'd have guessed they'd come together on their own?
It's so peculiar, Wait and see
We'll wait and see
A few days more
There may be something there that wasn't there before
You know, perhaps there's something there that wasn't there before
There may be something there that wasn't there before


And the classic: Tale As Old As Time.

So sweet. It woke up the romantic in me again. Sigh... =)

I want to watch Sleeping Beauty next!

Back to Facebook.

I SUPERPOKE SO MUCH ALREADY, WHY STILL THIS LEVEL?!

Been this level for like weeks now. Disgruntling much. -.-*

My restaurant! Nyahaha, love Playfish stuff.

Highest popularity level is like 34+ only? xD But I've modified it a little since this pic.

And my rocker! Used to look like that.
Now, like this. =D Tutu's are FTW! And must include the skill too. xD

Beeteedoubleyew, why singers' gear so expensive?!

Like a mike that increases skill by 24 is double the price of a guitar with same skill increase! Unfair! Grr...

Oh, and NO I will not lock contract unless for a very good reason like my friend needing a singer to battle for a while.

And stop stealing my guitarists! They are like the most important! Always get good one, then bought out by someone else 5 minutes later. D:<

Watched Tale of Despereaux.

So inspiring. AND OMG, DESPEREAUX IS SO DARN KYUUUUTE!

Especially when he was just born. =3


EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! *squish squish*

There was one line that was awesome.


"When a heart is broken, it might grow back crooked. It becomes twsited, gnarled and hard."

Or something like that. And it's the truth. Most of the time, villians are not born, but created.

And seems they teach mice to cower and fear. If you are brave, you fail. o.O

And got Emma Watson's voice summore! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!


My screensaver is fun. Bubbly... xD

Found this old pic on my friend's facebook. Was looking at the hairstyle and wondering should I try getting it cut that way again?

Hmm...

Alleria out,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: Pics from last night will be uploaded soon enough, as soon as Jon gives me all of the rest.

P.P.S.: And congratz to Jon for passing his Undang this morning! *claps!*

0 commentz: