CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Advert

Taggy Me.

That I might actually enjoy. I am bored.

Before I start, I shall now give my schedule to the rest of the world.

Why?

Basically I'm selling myself up for any sort of entertainment (get your mind out of that gutter!), or else I'd be so bored during:

Mondays: Morning till 1
Tuesdays: From 12 onwards
Fridays: From 1 onwards

And for this week, everday from 8-10. -.-

See, mummy teaches in the same college as me. Therefore, I am in college from 8 till 5 everyday, regardless of classtime. AND I AM BORED.

BORED DARNIT. BOREDOM DOES NOT BODE WELL WITH ME. NOTICE THE CAPS LOCK.

Okies, done ranting.

1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
Surprise me.

2. How did you feel when you woke up this MORNING ?
Sleeeeeep.... Sims 2 is killing me.

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo WITH ?
I forget! Jo maybe?

4. Would you consider yourself SPOILED ?
Pft, next to miss prima donna over here, I'm like a farm girl down in the dirt.

5. Will you ever donate BLOOD ?
Probably.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite SEX ?
NO! Gene and Jon are all girls leh. :P

7. Do you want someone to be DEAD ?
Of course not. Now who would be so evil? ^.^

8. What does your last text message SAY?
"What does korean singers have anything to do with adidas?"
Don't ask, lol.

9. What are you thinking about right NOW ?
I want pie.

1o. Do you want someone to be with you right NOW ?
Obviously. Or else I wouldn't be ranting about being super bored. -.-

11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
Mummy reads my blog and it's not good for her to find out about this particular detail.

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
I ain't wearing no tee. =D

13. Is someone on your mind right NOW ?
The 'friends' who tagged me with this. *coughDianeBenDebbiecough*

14. Who was the last person who text YOU ?
Yuen

TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz

*points to the word 'lucky'* HAHAHAHA! xD

1. Foo
2. Yuen
3. Lester
4. Mr. Jefri :P
5. Pok
6. Jon
7. Shin Ying
8. Crystal
9. Gene
10. Anton

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship WITH ?
Yuen: The camera. :P It's a forced one!

16. Is no.3 a male or a FEMALE ?
Lester: Hermaphrodite! *runs*

17. If no.7 and no.1 get TOGETHER , would it be a good ?
Foo and Sying: What?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHA! *chokes to death*
No. They'll clash.
Then again, that's what always happens in love stories first right? :P

18. What is no.1 studying?
Foo: Erm, Science? To become doctor la, I know.

19. When was the last time you chatted with THEM?
As Ben said: "Who is this "THEM" you speak of?" o.o

20. IS no.4 SINGLE ?
Mr. Jefri: Ask him. I think so, can anyone put up with that magnitude of lameness? :P
(KIDDING SIR! Don't keel me! I'm your sunshine~ remember?!)

21. Say something about no.2.
Yuen: Photoshoot! Nyahahahaha! This is karma for making me work OT you know. xD
Nah, she is <3

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being TOGETHER ?
Lester and Jon: OH EM GEE, the excruciatingly disturbing images!

23. Describe no.9
Gene: My P. Buddy who is a totally awesome friend. =)

24 . What will you do if no.6 and no.7 FIGHT?
Jon and Sying: Place bets. On the girl. xD

25 . Do you like no.8 ?
Cyrstal: She teh bubbly girl from sds!

Numbers,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: Second tag for today. :P

And just realized no. 10 or no. 5 were not mentioned. Swt. -.-"

0 commentz: