CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Succulently Sinful

Reasons why I'm still not losing any weight.

1. Food

Sir took us out to makan the other day


Sir-who-wishes-to-remain-anonymous is no longer anonymous

Salad. Guess who's order is that. -.-

Sir's white lemony drink

That matches Sam's shirt! xD

Yuen's and my Hot Chocolate! She ordered just to prove to me her stomach exists.

Lee Wei's pasta

Many pics of the Yuen that Sir snapped! xD

My fish! So big I got Sam to help me finish it. =X

Ninja YY!

My poor Esprit skirt!

I splurged so much on that and now the rhinestones fell out!

My maid la, go wash it with the washing machine. =.=

Rawr!

(this has nothing to do with my weight problem)

Sam: "Please don't hit me with the paper! I cries liao! T.T"

2. Friends who enjoy food as much as I do

She looks sooo cute! xD

Before continuing, I'll slip in a Chem experiment.

Titration. Phenolphthalein is pinky!

Slightly in excess

Very in excess! o.O

Methyl orange indicator changes from red to orange!


3. Tarts for brekkie, Subway for lunch and Nando's for dinner -.-


Movie we watched, I Love You, Man sucked. Like 5.8/10.

Wanted to watch Star Trek (because I heard there was a topless Chris Pine scene *drools*) but timing wasn't right.

Speaking of movies, must watch is Monsters VS Aliens!

Sir let us watch on his lappie.

"I come in peace. I mean you no harm. You will all die."

LOL.


Jon in the shirt I gave him for his birthday! Yay!

As usual, ask him take pic of us, he takes himself. -.-"

Our driver to mamak for yamcha

Gene was racing Ed there.

OI! I don't wanna die so young ok! Belum 18 lagi!

David boy sleepy already

At mamak::

JJ: Gene gene! Take picture of us!

Eugene: Ok ok. *takes camera* Ready ah?

JJ and Jo: Yes yes. *smiles*

*food comes*

JJ and Jo: Food!

Eugene: *snaps*

4. Friends who eternally convince me that food won't make you grow fat even though my body weight proves me wrong everytime.

What is Jo's secret to not grow fat?!

5. More food

Dav: I know it! I just know someone is trying to poison me!

Gene's pants are awesomely dotty! :D

Matching purses! <3

Gah, I'll never achieve my ideal body weight. T.T

Now for random spazzings.


More free time and money! Redecorate again!


Blah, hate people who use cheats in RC. -.-

Halibel is awesome!

Look look look!


Heart shaped! Well not really, but it looks like a heart here. xD

But you know who is even awesomer?!


The guy she's fighting! Nyahaha!

Ulquirorra died WTF! (no I do not care that it's a spoiler. I hate Tite Kubo for this. -.-)

If Hitsugaya dies, mangaka dies (by my hands).

Last thing....

RAWR!!!!! Result of pulling all-nighters for 3 days straight. xD


They messed up my hair and then take pictures, labelling them as The Grudge Returns. -.-

Pic courtesy of Yuen.

I swear if my soul kena captured by your camera phone (there's a superstition that you can't take pics of a sleeping person), I will haunt you forever.

Gah, can't stand this weather. Bathing more than 3 times a day sometimes. D:

Hot,

~*JJ*~

2 commentz:

★ Crazy Drile™ said...

great chapter!

I love your country and your food!

Amazing place, congratulations

Crazy Drile

★ Crazy Drile™ said...

great chapter!

I love your country and your food!

Amazing place, congratulations

Crazy Drile