CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Reminiscing

I love my friends!

They are the best! They are fun and can cheer each other up immensely. You guys are the bestest! =)

Anyways, met up with some of them this weekend.

Wanted to blog about Friday night first but since I uploaded in this sequence, I malas change.

So family friend's sister's wedding first!

The shindig

Cake! Guess who's photographing it as well? xD

Bride and groom!

Sorry always got that guy in the foreground. Some nice guy sitting at the same table.

Awww....

Awesome singing karaoke! xDDD

The siblings! Vei Lynn

Kit with his totally gay hair o.O

And last but ooo not least, Jeanne! *muacks*

High peoplez singing (if you can call it that xD)

Beautiful bride. Love the dress!

Daaaad~! *hides in deep dark hole*

Didn't sit with my parents so only one family picture. Sister didn't come. D:

Vei Lynn and Mum with her new Coach handbag! xD

Mumsie! <3

Jon's belated birthday celebration on Friday!

At Sakae Sushi with Jon wanting my (chunted) phone

Failed attempt at camwhore -.-

Ngom ngom~

Weird avocado sushi at the side

10 seconds later, seriously. Half gone already. o.O

The weird-sushi-reaction = total gag!

One of my besties!

Gay. Everytime ask him take a picture of us, he sure take one of himself first. -.-

I love them but I hate taking pics with these babes. It does my self-esteem no good.

Cutie bestie!

I don't know what he's doing either

Crabbie? :S

4 girls and camera = camwhore! xD

Random

Too obvious

*is temporarily speechless*

Group piccie!

Quote: "Chiet got nothing on me!" Apek King. -.-

Force fed the last of the weird sushi, nyahaha!

HD after that! Now, Jon can say he ate before! Next time: skating for him!

Service sucked. -.- But the ice cream was scrumptious!

Crashed at my house after that, no where else to go.

Camwhore in the car while waiting for the others in Gene's car.

David is so the closet camwhore! Pose with plushie summore!

Saw accident! So scary since all the men from both cars came down and had this mini confrontation!

I was driving Jo's car (she found it funny when I had trouble with the accelerator) and quickly reversed into the BHP station just before SJBA temple where we were waiting.

Took pics still anyway. xD

Got to the house and JB came to greet them.

Instant success! Even Jon wasn't afraid! He liked him! =D

JB loving the attention.

All three also so kyuuute!

Cake! (yes, we can eat alot :P)

Sis serving up the drinks

I will end this post with the gay but sweet picture! Aww....

Must do this again sometime. Miss you all!

Loves,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: Now you see why must camwhore? Memories, Yuen! xD

4 commentz:

★ Crazy Drile™ said...

cheers! hello how are you??

I found your blog because Im going to Asia and Malaysia as well...

Im very exciting with my trip, and I hope try a lot of differents kind of food and visit wonderful places in your country

Please if you have some advice for me, or more tips and information about your tipycal foo that I'll nedd to try, let me know in my website

Welcome anytime and greetings from Australia

Crazy Drile

★ Crazy Drile™ said...

WOW!

That's quick!!...thanks a lot for reply my comment.. any advice about places, arquitecture, food...just let me know!

keep in touch

XOX

★ Crazy Drile™ said...

We are on line?....writing at the same time????

★ Crazy Drile™ said...

thanks!