CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

I'll be there for you~

Friends. Can't live with them. Can't live without them.



Foudantion Year Jan '09 with class teacher, Pn. Shanta


Squishy, Meow Meow Mafia, Bballer Babe

My babes <3


Eating at Village Park. Must try their nasi lemak!


Sitting next to Nerissa so only my straw and fingers were in the pic. D:


Khim! *snaps*

Nerissa and her pink and black (totally awesome combo!) camera

Our tradition :O

Them boys. And half a girl. xD *stoned*

Aryati!


See see see our fugly janitor-looking Pre-U shirts? Eeeeeeee......



I rather wear my old lady's top compared to this. (It's super comfy k! And colourful! 8D)

In fact, the original janitor's outfit also nicer cutting than ours. Woe is us. D:

Meow Meow's car. Does not come with the Yuen.

Piccy time in the car!


Khim and Yuen gotsa cute smiles! =3

Driver Nerissa Meow


Her last name really is Meow. I kid you not. Cool leh.

Mine's like Ooi, which means yellow. I'm not even remotely fond of yellow. o.O

Summore sure got people mispronounce as Oi. -.-

Hee ^.^



If you ever see a Simplify billboard, you will see how Yuen looks like when she's all grown up.

Uncanny resemblance. o.o

Burfday prezzie we gave Yuen. Pretty Heartz. <3


This is what you do when you are overcomed by boredom and have a tendency to spend. REDECORATE!

Saturday had to go for scholarship presentation thingy.


Dress code: Black and white.

Bah, like waiters only. Wouldn't be surprised if one of the parents came up to us and said "Miss, can I place my order now?"

Pretty, tall Yi Koon. She's single but (I'm pretty sure) unavailable. Sorry. :P


Outta the 5 peeps from Foundation that was supposed to show up, only Khim and I came.

Sukie not happy, no show. Sam no shoes, no show. Aryati no time, no show. ==*

Anton. Clickies to enlarge and you'll see where we're pointing at. xD


Went to study with Gene at Coffee Bean after that. In formal wear yes.

And met an old friend I haven't seen in ages!

XP! xoxo! He's helping me with a trigo question.


His hair is nicer now. =D

His mission was to annoy me apparently. Took my pencil halfway through.

"Haha, I so long never annoy Jia Ying already."

-.-

O.

Gene!


Random pic I took of my bedroom just before twilight. I like the sunlight streaming into the room.



Was watching Minutemen that night.

And wondering why the hell didn't I watch it sooner?!

He's so darn cute!

From certain angles la. xDDD


Acted as a bad boy/ loner in the show too xD


Today got extra moles added by Yuen on my elbow with her marker. Makes me wish I bought these.

Sharpies teh love! =D


Just now saw JB biting something. Turned out to be my missing handphone prop.

T________T

From complete smoothness, he bite until like....


... that.

*emo in corner*

Cool thing I got off FB. So many colours! @.@

Yeah, back to friends.

They are awesome. I love them.

They are the ones that annoy, rant, care for, throw tantrums, be emo, stand by each other, get into cold wars, rant some more, gossip, forgive and love.

Yesterday, my PM was "Bored bored bored! Somebody poke me! o.O"

Mana tau, suddenly got a flurry of windows with "poke".

Having totally forgotten about the PM, I asked them why.

"Coz you ask wan mah." was mostly the reply. Hee.

There was Ann, Gene, Lester, another Eugene, etc. (sorry if I forgot some of you guys D:).

And Jon, the damn guy pissed me off so bad today!

Said he'd msn me this morning when I was stoning for goodness knows how long in the comp lab. I was waiting on ebuddy for him to online like an idiot. Ended up talking to Chew.

And he (Jon) didn't even have the decency to apologize properly after that. I was so sleepy and bored!

Gah.

But then I remember the night before, he tried to cheer me up by singing emo song la. So yeah, ok. Not mad at you anymore ok.

Though I think he was just trying to show off the new song he learnt. -.-

Nevermind, I'll feign ignorance. Win-win la.

Heartz,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: Funny convo I had with Gene the other night.

Eugene BH037A046, brown bear says:
stooberli!

~*JJ*~ says:
u eatz?

Eugene BH037A046, brown bear says:
naw
i is lyk vatemelon

~*JJ*~ says:
vatermelonz and stooberliz r yummiessss

Eugene BH037A046, brown bear says:
i is like manjo aso!
is u lyk manjo?

~*JJ*~ says:
MANJOZ GUUUD

Eugene BH037A046, brown bear says:
musht eat alot lot den can bcomez heaty

~*JJ*~ says:
EH EH EH MANJOZ GOTZ TEH LOTS-EST SOOGAR
AFTER I IS FAT

Eugene BH037A046, brown bear says:
D ;
U ISH NO FATTY
U ISH JUSHT NICE
but u ish needing to joging wit meh!

~*JJ*~ says:
NYUUUUUZZZZ I KENOT TEH JOGGING
I DIEZZZ

Eugene BH037A046, brown bear says:
then u is go cycling wit uz


~*JJ*~ says:
yesh yesh
xDDDDDDD

Eugene BH037A046, brown bear says:
hahaha


~*~*~*~*~*~

~*JJ*~ says:
heeeeee xD
the cd! it is jams inside (talking bout my laptop)

Eugene BH037A046, brown bear says:
ohz has u trying to hit it wid an club?

~*JJ*~ says:
I IZ I IZ!
but the lappie is crying

Eugene BH037A046, brown bear says:
D :
no let lappie cry
giving it tissue papereh


~*JJ*~ says:
nyu nyu, i givez it teh hankeh

Yes, I love them.

0 commentz: