CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Food Fest

I need sleep. Seriously.

Anyways, random. Here's a picture of the rose I gave YY. It wasn't a reject for Mother's Day, it was a practise rose ok! Still can remember leh. xD


Dear YY and her awesome hat! o.o

I suddenly feel so drab compared to her here. Woke up late so I simply threw something on. @.@

LOOK AT THAT. -.- (from Yuen's blog since I can't give actual link or I lose my job and friendship)

Took me ages to wash that off.

ANYWAYS, FOOD FEST AT KDU COLLEGE TEH AWESOME.

So many stalls!

I think I spent like 30 bucks just for lunch and gained like 2 kg. D:

The food fest thingy was at the concourse. Lookit, Nerissa's twin in the red top. xD

The music was pretty cool but the noise was disturbing during classtime.

Still, at least got the 'qi fen', or the hype. :P

One of my favourite stalls, the Cowboy Town!

Their burger not bad.

Cowboy and Indian costumes to boot!

I got a burger. Then I asked one of the cowboys to take a picture with me. Heh.

Cute what. Both the costume and the guy. :D

Holding pistol some more! Hee.

Anton calls it "paying for his services", wtf. -.-*

The football stall that had PS2 games, churros and otak-otak. o.O

Otak-otak not bad.


Oh and we saw the MOST AWESOME SIGHT EVER.

See see see!

.
.
.
.
.
.Chocolate fountain fondue!

*starry-eyes of worship*

Anything with chocolate is yummy ok. Whether it was marshmallows, grapes or strawberry.

YUMMM.........


Burrito from Mexican stall wasn't too bad. Though Anton only left me a small bite of his. *pouts*

Canteen was smoky from the BBQ 'Kebabs'.

'Kebabs' with the "" because they sucked and cannot be considered something as delicious as real kebabs.

Twin tower made from sticks! Ok, that was lame. *sweatdrop*

The banana stall. Sell everything banana only. Obsessed with bananas.

Prices also bananas.

They charged me RM5 for this! -.-

Daylight robbery! RAWR~!

C-O-C-O-N-U-T!

Drinks stall.

Giant styrofoam sandwich with real sandwiches inside!

Most of the decor was made of styrofoam. Pity the environment. D:

Everyone busy eating a glorious variety of foodz!

Oh, and (guys will like this)... Got models some more wei!

-.-"

Edmond came but I had class so no campus tour. >.>

After classes, went to Eugene Mole's house to go JOGGING of all things.

I wasn't about to jog (yes, I am THAT unfit) so Jon borrowed Preman's bike for me.

Moley!

While waiting, we fooled about with the guitars.

Couldn't press strings properly no matter how much Jon tried to teach me.

My fingers short la! T.T

Jon actually looks not too bad here. Quite yeng actually.

You should keep to the contacts!

Another great guitarist. =)

My phone ran outta battery after a while, so I grabbed Jon's phone instead and started snapping. xD

Teacher Leow =D

Dav on computer as usual. *eye roll*

*smiles*

Wei! Why so dulan face?!

Gene and his beanie!

I like. Except it covers his mole. D:

Trying to get Dav to camwhore before we set out.

You would think I failed, wouldn't you?

But I didn't! HAH!

So cute man, his face! Like puppy!

Who da pro camwhore now?!

JOG!!!

Preman! Long time no see.

But his hair weird laaaaa. D:

The guys talked....

While I played with Scrappy. xD

CUTE RIGHT?!

So guai too! He doesn't wiggle about but sits obediently and sniffs my chin. Awww....

After a bath, we went to Bliss 33 for dinner.

See? Told you getting decent pictures of Dav was near impossible. -.-

Our hair looks weird just after showering.

Blur look. :P

Ah Jo! She doesn't act cute, she's always cute!

-.-"

The food isn't too bad, for certain dishes. Ice chocolate recommended, lol.

He's got that >.> face again.

Smile darnit!

Makan-ing.

Pics of this morning's outing I'll post once I get the rest from Nerissa.

So tired but wanted to get these pics up first.

I love seeing my old friends. =) Miss you guys. Must do this more.

Got an English report to finish. GAH! Can't stand one of our members. *bangs head on wall till unconcious*

Sigh. Panda eyes again.

-___-,

~*JJ*~

0 commentz: