CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Giggles Galore

I love them cats.

Been feeling mopey and sad lately so my friend suggested "Hey, go visit LOLcats or coolbuddy la."

Fine, since I haven't been there in a while.


Coolbuddy was being a bi-atch and loading an adult site everytime I logged in so LOLcats it was.

Hilarious as ever. I think the awesomely retarded spelling is the killer.

Lookit! I took the liberty of putting some up here.

OMG, CUTE. :O


And....

No, that ain't no LOLdog. It's darling JB!

In the cafeteria, a normal person eats with forks and knives in small polite bites.

Sammymon's makan style is slightly more unique.

*STAB*

*EAT*

*GRIN*

Korean BBQ after a swim is always awesome! Yes, random.


And the best thing ever!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

YES, BR'S CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM.

*drools over tongue orgasm-inducing food*

And if you aren't doing the same right now, you can go scuttle back into your deep hole of no-fun-at-all while I'll try and feel sorry for your complete lack of taste buds.

It's my new phone wallpaper by the way. *lovez*

Chuan-ing a friend using webcam, nyahaha. xD

Lookit at this necklace! I don't wear it often but I did recently and found out it makes me happy.

The smiley faces remind me to smile as well. =)

So now, whenever I feel down-er than usual and need some cheering up, I'll wear that.


Hari Anugerah Kecermelangan. An excuse to skip college and meet up with old friends. =D

Went to visit library as well. Second home mah, can't forget it. =)

Jo looks so pretty in her baju kurung. *sigh*

Kit's super gay tie which is total love. =3

The pictures with the better resolution are from Kit's camera. Lol, pretty obvious huh?

Changed my top.

Our trophy thingy and RM50. So kiam! D:

FWENS! *hugs*

I still can't stand the boy's hair. AND his roots are showing. Ugh...

Performances by our own students.

And in case you were wondering why I had to switch to Jo's top (she lent it to me), it was because of this. It was sleeveless. xD


Went to my friend Kit's house after that. When I wanted to take a shower, he handed me one of his old shirts.

I looked at it blurrily (just woke up from nap).

JJ: "Eeee, cannot la. Betraying."

Kit: *smirks* "Purposely wan mah."

JJ: *rolls eyes*


Yes, Taylor's. SORRY KDU! D:

Taylor's shirt and my formal skirt goes quite well actually. o.O

His showerhead is teh awesome!

Was trying to take logo of the shirt. PHAIL.

Then he saw. I turned the camera on him but he didn't run. Pose some more.

In the end, take like that.

The fountain in the daytime.

Taylor! No, not the mascot for Taylor's, it's their cute dog.

He has the softest ears ever, hands down!

And while I was away from college, Yuen purposely take pictures without me. -.-

Grrr... But she's like the only one who can pull that pose off. KYUUUTE~!

BACK TO FACEBOOK.

Click to enlarge (I think).



Been stuck at Superpoke Extreme for ages. Went to check why I can't up my level.

O.O WHAT?! How to superpoke so many people?!

-.-


And Friends for Sale another one. I don't play but I watch.

See how much money I have. =D (try enlarging by clicking?)

~*~*~*~*~
Oh, just checked. Didn't get JPA scholarship. There, I said it.

Can't do what I want to do now. Was kinda relying alot on it.

Feeling lost now. I guess I have to review my second, less desirable options.

...

*gets ice-cream from freezer*

Whatever.

Binge.

Bye,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: Happy birthday, Sis!

You share with me so much, both the scuffles and the joys. I love you, Yann!

Happy 13th!

But no dating yet! RAWR!

Yes, must try to be happy for sissy's birthday. =)

P.P.S.: Is back to feeling mopey.

1 commentz:

★ Crazy Drile™ said...

take a look in:
www.compassofthenorth.blogspot.com

and leave your comment

greetings from Thailand!!!

Crazy Drile