CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Colour Me Acid

I wonder why I wonder so much sometimes.

ANYWAYS, we're finally back on track with the experiments. Hopefully doing the dissection this Thursday too.

But first, check out our Chem one.

Locker number 31!

The pH paper is way more chunted than the ones they used in secondary or primary where there was only blue and red.

Wheee~! See, it's changing now when I add acid!

I love this strip. Probably because of the pretty blue. :D

Universal indicator. Which either problematic sudah or we didn't wash our test tubes clean because we kept getting the wrong results. =.=


Pretty copper sulphate! It's sparklezzz!

We had to heat it up to dehydrate it.

Which makes it turn white. See, now it's boring ol' white. And it doesn't sparkle. Feh...

Yessss, Joe Jonas is awesome!

After IELTS exam (please don't ask how it was) on Saturday, went to makan and help with the painting again.

Bipolar boss let me paint on his leg too!

Yay! Crazing paving on a leg! Kinda. o.o

Random ferret

Random ferret's buddy

Random guinea pig

Not-so-random iguanas o.o

JAP BUFFET BBQ YAY! Lookit, yummiez!

Cheh.... =.=

The sauce which cousin told me is made up of 18 ingredients(!) but doesn't taste as awesome as it should?

We got the Kinki room. Imma assume Kinki as in Kansai region and not some other.... kinki. =.=

Foodz!

I am hungry.

Note to self: Don't ever eat dark mint chocs with potato chips again. They taste weird. Like salty toothpaste.

Lovez salmon sashimi!

And lamb! Yay lamb!

But they somehow shrunk on the grill. D:

Ostrich!

Cousin: You try before?
Me: Er, not on BBQ.
Cousin: Try la. Taste like chicken 1, but bu shi heng hao chi (not very nice to eat).
Me and Sis: o.O Heh?


Dessert!

They didn't have Chocolate! I'm pretty sure that's like some extremely serious crime in the Chocoholic Rule Handbook.

Had to settle with Strawberry, which still made me hyper anyway. :D

Pretty lamp in the waiting area! It rotates!

Cousin renovated the downstairs bathroom and I super love the new sink!

They also shifted the vase of flowers in, which I thought was resourceful of them.

I don't know why Crystal finds this fascninating. Personally, I thought the smear looked like a penguin with a colourful mohawk.

Somehow.

This weekend was a busy one. Sunday night, another buffet. But for steamboat this time.

I forget what it's called. Somewhere in the shop lots opposite Pyramid.

Sigh, they see camera, straightaway pose liao. =.="

My food! I eat very little nia.

Nooooo, this isn't my first round outta a dozen. 0:D

And please ignore the lamb slices in the back. =)

Pinhead mushrooms pwnz!

Mi and Di :)

"Wo poke ta de eye eye!" (I poke it's eye eye!)

Should I be worried? o.O

For some weird reason unbeknownst to mankind, my cousin who is 12 years older than me likes to act cute.

His girlfriend was like dash dot dash.

OYSTERS! xD

Sister has never dared to eat raw oysters before. But she decided to brave the slimy seafood that night.

*gulps*
*gags*

That was some funny shit. ;P

Don't know why take me also. No reaction 1.

Because I actually like them. :9

I still don't know how they are an aphrodisiac though. No difference before and after. =.=

She is soooo cute.

Last night, she was sitting in a corner quietly munching on biscuits.

Then suddenly she said in a deadpan vioce: "Ni kan, zhe li you ant ant! Wo gei ta chi biscuit!" (you see, here got ant ant! I let them eat biscuits!)

Cousin getting his money's worth.

At least they had chocolate there. =.=

This weekend we're going on a retreat to Berjaya Hills!

Was deciding between PD and Hills but when Megan saw the rabbit park on the Hills, the idea was sold.

No more discussion. Finite.

Can't wait. I think we all need the break.

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

0 commentz: