CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fly High 2

Finally.

The second part.

Sorry, I suspect I've been lazy. ^.^"

Anyway! More pictures of pretty birds and stuffz! Yay birds!

We stopped by to rest at the restaurant. Bloody hell, the prices are nothing short of daylight robbery.


But I still ordered my ice cream. ;)

"OMG, Jessica Alba Exhibition!"

After our break in the cool sanctuary of the restaurant, we were forced out into the hot sun again.

The bird on the girl's head pooed on her. Hahahaha!

Ok, I know it's evil to laugh.

But it was still hilarious. :D

Lookit! If Faber Castell puts up a poster with a reward for their lost bird, you know where to find it.

Gah, I hate the netting. Can't get a clear shot.

Photograph, not the bang bang shot.

Makan makan.

THEY LET ME FEED THE BIRDIES! HOW AWESOME IS THAT? :D

Hee~ *is happy*

Seriously, hate the netting. =.=

My favourite bird! The Asian Blue Fairy!

I like it because of it's dark sparkly blue colour and it's pretty name. =)

The toucans are pretty!

They look so fluffy and soft, like plushies!!!! xD

Seriously, their feathers are beautiful to see.

There were even monkehs!

And chicks!


And ducklings!

And some other random bird that we thought was a quail baby but now that I google it, I don't think so. ^^

LOOOOKKKKKK!

CHIIIIIIIICCCCKKKK!

SQUUUUEEEEAAAAAALLLLLL!

*dies from cuteness overload*


They're hatching!

Skelatons. Hee~ o.o

And different types of eggs. Some are speckled and some even have pretty colours!

Overall, awesome trip. Thanks from bringing us Sir. :)

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: Random thought-

"Child abuse!"

"You're not a child, you're a black hole."

"Eh, black hole have rights too you know!" T.T

=.=

0 commentz: