CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Walk The Walk

Imma healthy girl.

Been going for walks with the darling lately. And I've stuck to my exercise routine... most of the time.

Only after I tied my hair into a ponytail when I realized I like my fringe! This length is nice!

Hols are on right now, but with the workshop going on, it's nothing like a holiday at all.

Thank goodness I've a good bunch of friends willing to teman me. :D

Gene brought me to some noodle shop on Thurday before class.

Note: I've been having headaches on the right side of my head for a few days now, wonder what happened. D: Started during one of the workshop.

After the last class, I decided to drop by Starbucks to pick up a drink.

My usual is a Tall Chocolate Cream. NO CHIP.

But when the guy punched in the order, he wanted to charge me 15++ for a Chocolate Cream Chip.

I gave him my super bitchy boh song look and told him I didn't order that and set down 12 bucks on the counter (about the price of my usual), nothing more.


The guys behind the counters was veeeery apologetic and ended up charging me 11 something and giving me Chocolate Cream Chip instead. Heh. :D

This is usually awesome since I get a more expensive product for a lower price.

But the problem is, I DON'T ENJOY CHOCOLATE CREAM ICE BLENDED WITH THE CHIP. D:

Nevertheless, I finished it by the time I reached home.

Hey, it's me. Did you expect anything less? ;D

Was out with the gang just now. Chew wanted to bring us to SS2 Sri Murni which is apparently quite famous.

Chew baked some doughnuts as appetizers, which was good since by the time the boys came around, the two of us girls were starving like hell.

Plus, he took some super windy and lonely road there. =.= AND was being extremely picky about the parking spot.

We were like "WE DON'T CARE ALREADY. WE CAN WALK!"

Ended up there at nearly 10. I originally arrived at Jo's place at 8.15. You can imagine why we were whining.


Customary pic with Jo. :)

Driver

Sick person that still went out. If I come down with a case of H1N1, you know who to blame. :P

It's really famous. So much food going in and out at a time!

Ribena-flavoured! Got much stuffz inside! Happiii~~

Dragon pizza. Cute, right? And awesome name too. :D

Mee raja if I'm not mistaken.

I thought it was gonna be tasteless but it turned out to be pretty good!

And because I stayed out 2 hours longer than I promised the last time (plus my phone died on me and mum couldn't get through), I am now not without a curfew.

I no longer have their trust. I have to be back by 11.30 p.m. of its with friends outside. D:

CURFEW! It's as bad as it sounds, trust me.

Random moth on the wall.

I was wondering how they styled JB's tail. After playing with if for a while, now I know.

=.=



Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: I'm addicted to retarded songs again. =.="

P.P.S.: Will update about field trip soon. 100 over pics. @.@


Lee Lee, Yuen, Jia and Annabelle

P.P.P.S.: If you want to have a sneak preview, read this rant about our first part of the trip.

If it's not open to public, then don't even call it a goddamn musuem.

And "respect the cells"? Want us to burn incense for it, isit? =.=

Anal-retentive bitches, bleh.

0 commentz: