CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Bubble Bubble

Toil and trouble.

Yeah, I've no idea what's with me and lame rhymes lately.

Soooo, results for Sem 1 exams are back.

I wasn't expecting so high so I'm happy with that. Downside is that it's far from the requirements for Vet Science. Yes, I haven't given that up.

Random spazzing:


Shane West~! *heartzzz*

Ok, not the best shot of him ever. But it's still enough to make me want to watch A Walk To Remember again.

Plus, Only Hope by Mandy Moore is blasting from my speakers.

Remember remember?

Jamie: I'm sick.
Landon: I'll take you home. You'll be be-
Jamie: No. Landon! I'm sick. I have Leukemia.
Landon: No. You're 18. You - you're perfect.

I seriously teared up at that part.

It's like "OMG, please don't die! You're supposed to be together forever!" T_____T

"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful."

Siiigh...

Yes, I am going off into my fantasies again. Yes, I am a hopeless romantic. So sue me.

Food again!

Dave's at 1 Utama.

Nachos can never taste bad. Especially when they've cheese melted over them and are dipped in sour cream and salsa.

Nachos. So. Totally. Rule.

Ceasar salad.

Corona beer. Super cute! They squish in a piece of lime from the bottle neck.

FYI, The fruit juices were freshly squeezed. Not that it's relevant but it reminded me of a convo I had with a waitress at Nine Ten restaurant a couple of weeks ago.

JJ: Mango juice please.
Waitress: Ok. *pause* But the mango juice is not fresh 1 oh.
JJ and Ben: *blink blink stare*
JJ: Sorry?
Waitress: I mean, it's a can. Not fresh.


OOOWWWWHHH. =.="

For a moment there, we seriously thought she was trying to discredit her own workplace.

Soup! With garlic bread sliced into long chunks. Yumm~

Half meter-long pizza.

Please refrain from drooling. I am not responsible for any short-circuit of your keyboard. :)

Megan!

Mei mei!

Ok, the pictures are making me hungry as well. =.=

Brb. *goes off to raid food cupboard*

Found chips only! I want creamy cream of wild mushroom soup. T.T

Darn, this plan to make my readers drool seems to have backfired on me.

My order, carbonara.

But with so many appetizers (plus, portions are HUGE), I was too full to eat much of it.

It's delicious though, which is more than I can say for our college's one. It's getting cacat-er by the week. Bluek.

Stuffed shitake mushrooms!

Yeah, it does sound sort of apprehensive right? But it's actually very nice. =)

I have mentioned how both my nieces are pro posers right?

She has like a different look for every picture.

She is so cuuuuute! Yes yes?

No, you cannot disagree. So there. :P

Squid ink pasta.

Which tastes the same actually. Except it's black so I suppose that makes it more interesting and make people want to spend more money than they usually care to for pasta.

Cousin's German Pork Knuckle.

The vegetables are doused in vinegar, wthhh! I mean , fish I understand. But vegetables!

Major bluek.

She can write her own name now! *is proud*

Daddy's pork ribs which he shared with me. TEH YUMZ!

More food logs!

Went for Korean BBQ last weekend at the club.

Jang Won expanded the menu! Yay Jang Won!

Appetizers!

Mum and dad are in love with Kimchi, I swear. They ordered like 3 more dishes of it. o.O

Chicken!

Gosh, I can almost smell it now.

Hmm, gastrict juice is supposed to be released when someone thinks about food right?

And this juice corrodes your stomach walls right? Even those covered with fats?

Does this mean I can lose weight that way?!

Ok shut up, I know it'll just give me stomach ulcer. Can't blame me for wishing, right? =.=

Hungriii~ T.T

Prepare prepare...

Everyone get small bowl nia. Not that nice either. D:

Free egg that always comes with the dinner. Don't ask me why either.


'Nother random spazzing:

I finally caught a Goblin mouse!

And it's so damn fugly! Anti-climax much. =.=

I'm still fascinated by foot-long's. It's just so... looong. o.o

I mean compared to my 6-inch Steak and Cheese... I have no idea how Sam fits it into his stomach.

Owh wait, black hole. Forgot. =.=

Had to help Ms decorate the Audi for some Malam Kebudayaan thing.

Um, actually I don't know what Malam it is. Just some Malam where they sell overpriced tickets to people who seem to enjoy watching prancing retards on stage.

But Ms is very creative, so the decor is at least worth something.

"OOO, LOOK! I see the shiny! I like the shiny!"

We had to line white stones along the path.

Nerissa's way of doing it.

Which is much faster than lining them one by one, lol.

But the stones are covered with some sort of white dust! Our pwetty hands! D:

Still, we managed to have some fun with it. ;D

Don't keel me Yuen! Remember, you love me!

And you need me for Saturdays! =X

I don't know why most of them weren't sweating. The hall is like super stuffy.

Malaysian humidity. Screw it.

Decorations so far.

Bubble tea!!

Keke~

Our cafeteria has a huge variety, ranging from mint to yam to honeydew.

I got chocolate obviously. :D

Mint. Which when I tried a little bit of Lee Wei's one today, wasn't too bad really.

That's saying something since I usually don't like mint.

My policy is that mint stays in a toothpaste tube. Period.

Honeydew looks weeeird. o.O

One thing is that the bubble or pearl itself wasn't that nice.

It's sooo sweet. Like they drown them in sugar water before putting it into the drink. =.=

It kinda ruined the drink.

The best bubble tea was still the one they sold outside Seafield every evening when I was in the Lower forms.

Gosh, classes are so long nowadays. Like today was a stretch from 8 to 6. There was break in the middle but since we used that to crack our heads over our math homework, it's not really counted.

The lecturers are all going so fast now.

It used to be 'Ok, play. Listen abit. Can understand? Ok, slacking off now. Maybe conteng doodles. Eat, listen music, listen abit more. Go home, sleep.'

Now its 'Go Go Go. Sribble notes. Listen. Scribble summore. Exercises. Lectures. Scribble again. Go home, try to understand the notes.'

This is so not suiting me. =.=

Us! Lee Lee, Yuen, moi and Sam!

I hearts you!

I know I know. Just that my brain had a minor meltdown in chem today. I cannot work for more than 3 hours straight ok! It makes me hungry. D:

Was told of a meteor shower? Shall go try my luck now.

Nights.

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

2 commentz:

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

~*JJ*~ said...

um, sorry but this is a blog not a forum.