CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Monkey Dance

Some high person is doing the monkey dance.


Sigh.

*looks up to the heavens*

WHAAAAAAAIII?!

Anyways, my aunt is a great cook. She made nasi lemak last week. Super yum.

I used to play with this all the time when I went back to Penang. I can blow super gigantic ones! :D

End product (meaning I piled practically a portion of everything onto my plate, except ikan bilis. Bluek!) is teh awesome!

Random Monkey game. Supposed to pull the sticks out without making any monkeys drop. The one with the most gets tickled.

Obviously I didn't take that risk.

Monkeh!

Oh oh, Sariputta is doing a mural for SJBA. I won't post the pics up yet but here's a preview.

No idea what Phuah Kee did to the light switch. =.="

Diane and the construction worker, a.k.a. the genuis behind the drawing.

But I call him our Boss. :D

Did some more painting today before meeting up with Shin Ying, missy from Canada. We caught up over some drinks at Bliss 33. Good times, hah.

Was out with my cousins for steamboat last week and a friend dropped by for a visit.

Her sons are soooooooo cute! Nicholas and baby Oscar!

Tried Full House on Wednesday with some of the sampats. :D

It wasn't too bad. But it was located in the seriously empty mall. o.O

Nerissa being Nerissa. :P

I think someone once told me it's named after that Korean drama with the same title. That one with Rain in it.

I actually liked the decor super lot. So pretty!

Daughter dear.

Cute stirrer!

I ordered the Ceasar Salad set since I was on a (supposed but highly unsuccessful) diet.

It comes with mushroom soup and ice lemon tea.

Nerissa's dish.

Lee Lee seems to like white sauce dishes. o.o

May Jin, Yuen and my salad! Not too bad but a little dry.

Dessert!

You can shop at Full House too!

Lee Lee playing peekaboo with the shower curtains. :D

While the food isn't all that spectacular (it's like above average only?), you can't deny that Full House has its own Thing going on.

Random piccies of:

Sir!

Revenge for the latest blog post. =.="

And Yuen! xD

Sam, your phone camera sucks. Like seriously.

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: POSITRONS! Hee, Chemistry is getting weird. So is Math. Cacated Inverse Trig graphs.

0 commentz: