CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hair Do, Hair Don't?

I've been a bad girl.

Lazy. Bleh.

Oo, what's in this?

It's the hols and honestly, I can't bring myself to do any revision at all. I've been doing the minimum of the minimum. Gah.

GASP! Treasure! BR's pistachio almond with banana slices!

Been attending some IELTS workshop. It's only 12 hours spanning over 4 days so it saves time.


It's pretty easy compared to the Academic English we take in college but I guess mum's right. Shouldn't be too overconfident.

Mother and father enjoying it too! Icy cream goodness~

And an awesome friend of mine so generously offered to fetch me to the workshop which is situated in SS15 and everyone knows it's hell to drive there at 2pm on a weekday.

Thanks, hon! Muah, much love.

Pindapata on Sunday!

The darling

Rice for offering which teacher provided

See? Told you it was retarded. In a weird, cute sort of way. :P

I like this pic of them. =)

The monks, the monks!

They're coming!

Then then then, after puja, we had to offer the dishes to them!

They're so lucky. :D

I was handed this dish. Easy enough to scoop.

Cute lil boy! Gosh, I feel like a stalker. o.O

Then then then, we is the going behind the Shrine Hall and makan-ing our share of the food. :D

Uh...

I finally got the meet up with the babe!

And since someone bailed on us, we dragged Dav along as well. xD

Wanted to watch a movie but the timing wasn't right. D:

I don't know which pic you like better so I'm putting both up. =)

Stole his whipped cream, nyahaha~

Driver for mum's grocery shopping.

GUESS WHAT?

SOMEBODY GOT A HAIR CUT~~~~~~~

~.~

And it's so freaky. I wasn't even sure it was my dog that came outta the grooming parlour. =.="

O.O

But once he started staring at me with his usual blur look and half-stuck out tongue, I couldn't be mistaken.
It really is darling JB!

I don't know what happened to him. He's like half his size now.

Still in shock.

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

0 commentz: