CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Fly High

Up in the sky.

Oh, and here's a little something for you dear readers.

Birdie birdie in the sky,
Why'd you do that in my eye?
Looks like sugar tastes like sap,
Omg it's birdie crap!

Sorry, I know it's gross. But I read it in someone's Neopets siggy a long time ago.

Ee Ann and I laughed till we nearly choked. :D

Anyways, about our trip to the KL Bird Park. It was fun. Hot, but fun.

Only four out of six of us could make it though. D:

Now, please be prepared for a barrage of photos of birds and sorts. =)

Early in the morning and everyone was half-dead.

For some weird reason, I was super hyper that morning and kept choosing random retarded songs on Sir's ipod. :D

Sir! Yeah, Sam(antha) didn't come that day so I bagged the front seat. Hee~

We made a small stop at UM to see a display of cancer cells. (Sir totally exaggerated the freakiness level =.=)

We weren't allowed to take pictures of the specimens. =.=

So bear with this one pathetic one from the outside.

Went for lunch at Midvalley.

Lame of the Day. =) *runs*

Then it was off to the bird park!

Beautiful, ain't it?

Yes, that is a tree.

And yes, there is a chicken in it.

This lil fella.... =.=

He's everywhere...

It can do a 180! xD

Reminds me of Sarawak.

I've always liked spider lilies. They're pretty. :)

Peacock!

With a naked tail, wth. @.@

Spot the squirrel!

Hi~!

I dub thee, Evil Eye.

Is it me, or does this shot look coffin-ish?

And I mean everywhere...

Looking yeng wei. :D

Wheeee~~

Didn't want to fan out its tail for us. Cheh, like so exclusive like that.

Now you know where the phrase 'proud as a peacock' came from. Because it doesn't want to show its tail. Nyah!

Searching for food by agitating the water with the claws before pecking the food out.


I think it's a heron. Herons are smaller than cranes, right? o.O (Sir, help!)

EMU!!!

Emu emu emu emu emu!

I don't know why, but that name always made me high and giggly. ;D

Hi, Mr. Emu!

Colourful!

Pretty.

Red ones.

I used to have this tree in my old house. Nostalgic, haha.

We also went to see the flamingo pond! So many!

The pond was pretty too.


*prays*

This is the same bird from Alice in Wonderland. :D

Stand like that so long, leg not tired meh?

Pond! With fishies!

Birdie feed. You've made a mess, tsk tsk.

Camouflage... Shh...

I like the colour! =3

The hummingbirds wouldn't stay still! D:

That bird wouldn't come down. =.=

Pretty flower. =)

So ends Part 1. Yes, there are more.

Don't worry, you get to see chicks and ducklings in Part 2! They're fluffy. :D

Off now, boss kacau-ing to sleep already.

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: Today, I was told for about the fifth time that my scent smelt like fruits. =.=

If it's not Fruitella, it's Sugus. *huge sweatdrop*

It'd be nice, if I had actually intended to smell that way. It's supposed to have a rejuvenating scent, not a sweet, fruity one. D:

Blah...

0 commentz: