CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Alternate Reality

Yeah ok.

It's just weird when you live in a completely different world than real life. Makes people wonky.

So, yeah. Lotsa stuff this week and I am lazy there is terlalu banyak the piccies so I think I'll split the post into two.

Sorry yeah. Tomorrow I promise I'll get the piccies of just now's get together up.

I'll finish up Anna's brithday photos first. We lovezz you our food-loving, Sam-bashing, chocolate-hating, cookie monster-obssessing Anna!

But first! Random piccies!

Our deco fake branchy plant thingy.

Our deco fake branchy plant thingy I decorated for CNY! So festive ya?

So long since I painted my toenails such a vivid colour. Last time I did it was electric blue. *is happy*

I'll get to 50k by this week, I swear. Don't hack me. -___-

Valentine's Day! The new things are so pretty but I'm such a miser with my own money. =.=

Speaking of V Day, I love the lovely decorations like that stairway and balcony. AND that super cute unicorn plushie. See, these are what make Valentine's fun and sweet, along with chocolates and candlelit atmospheres of course.

PLUSHIES RULEZZZZZ!!!!!111one!!!

But dear lord, I really hate mushy stuff like that stupid pet statue. Those cheap styrofoam heart cut out and serenades are totally cheesy too. And not the good kind of cheesy that makes you go 'awwww'.

More like 'ughhh'.

Seriously, how many guys pull that 'strumming on the guitar and wailing below your windowsill' thing off?

Precious few. And they're probably already on AI or some lead singer for a band.

Sidenote: OMG, AI. Starworld, E!, MTV, Channel V and Animax I want you back! I've been deprived of the Variety Package for too long. Too long!

Ok, finally I get to the main topic of the post.

Lol, random book we found that really suited the event.

Ok, fine. The author spelt Annabelle's name wrong. :P

The day before, Sam came back from his ulu place (though half the people there seem to be able to afford laser eye surgery _l_ ) and brought us back our contacts!

Yay contacts! And and yay Sam too I guess.

Ashie's Hazel. It's always funny to watch someone's first time getting contacts in. xD

And mine! First time I'm trying coloured ones. Lol. *spazzes*

So pretty! But I can't wear it yet because this current clear pair I'm wearing still lasts like 2-3 more weeks. T____T

So Ash had work that day and Sam and I basically stoned in her house the rest of the night.

He insisted on paying for this! Smells awesome! Mm mm ...

Also bought a Cleo magazine after like what, a year of abstinence?

At first I didn't recognize the cover girl at all, and dismissed her as some local celebrity I didn't know.

Then suddenly I looked closer at the name. Shalma Ainaa, hmm...

So familiar wan.

OOOOH! Ex-classmate. -___-

No wonder. Pretty cool that after so long, I finally pick up a Cleo and see someone I know personally on the cover (the other cover at the back has Twilight and is not worth spazzing over).

ANYWAYS. After Ash got off work, we went to kidnap the burfday girl from her house.

Wheeeeee~! Ash really went all out since she said that this was her first ever college friend.

So, we got back to her place around midnight after mamak and gave her her prezzies!

Pretty pink shoes!

Ash and I were so tempted to get a pair for ourselves too. Probably the only thing that stopped us was that we had already decided that this was supposed to be a gift to Anna.

And also, you know. We were broke. FML.

So cute omg!!!! But wrong size. D:

And the next prezzie!

Yeah, the stupid price sticker was still there but at least I editted it off from this pic. -.-"

Cookie monster!

Ash briefly pondered whether to get Anna the Elmo one too and let her open it first to give her a heart attack.

But such pranks are only allowed when you're bloody loaded with cash.

Cookieeee!

Matches her top, no?

Then we proceeded to to retarded stuff for the rest of the morning/night.

Even the box has the Sesame Street logo on it!

"Sam! You have to do it, for Anna's birthday!" :DDDD

We slept till quite late into the day and went of for a super late lunch. Or early dinner, whichever.

At Windmill! Haven't been there in ages and the food is omfgtehawesome.

Or used to be anyway.

Somehow I didn't find the escargots as great as they used to be, though still pretty the noms. I think they hold back on the cheese nowadays. Bleh.

And according to Anna, the oxtail soup was so so nia.

Some mixed fruit drink that Sam ordered. Not bad but very sweet. Prolly the syrup.

Those who ordered sizzling had to wear bibs to protect their baju.

So here's Sam looking like some weird overgrown baby.

And his extremely retarded smile I somehow find cute. Wtf is wrong with me. -.-

Our sizzling dishes! (forgot to take Ash's ostrich steak, darn)

And the gravy wasn't all that omfgtehawesome as before too. AND WHERE'S MAH SOUR CREAM?

Feh, overall it was still quite good la, but... What's that thing about not being able to be satisfied anymore after a taste of perfection? I think it was Katy Perry. =.=

Sigh. It was still yummy and fun!

Anyways, after that we headed to the Curve to change the shoe size for Anna.

Check out the totally omfgtehawesome outfit she wore today!

So cute right right right? Burfday girl mah.

A better view.
Anna wore her cookie monster necklace as a bracelet today. But since our photographer *ahemSAMahem* has like zero skills, you can hardly see it here.

Anna doing her famous *cookiemonster* pose!

Lovezzzzz~

Ash and Sam came over to stay the night too but Anna couldn't so we wu liao each other over MSN.

Make your own error window!


LOL

And as the other two dozed off, Anna and I basically drooled over sweets (though not the sugar free stuff, bleh).

Ok fine, I did. But I'm sure she wanted them too!

She showed me this site: www.candywarehouse.com which had loads and loads of sugary sweetness like gum, chocs(!), jawbreakers, jellybeans, marshamallows(!) and gummies...



And gummies....



And gummies...

And gummies...


And gummies...

And Cola gummies!!

Yay sweets! I want chocolate like now. T__T

There were also some weird stuff like this reindeer poop thingy.

It's like "Get your reindeer! Get your very own reindeer here!"


"That poops out edible chocolate bits!"

O.o

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

2 commentz:

jeff said...

oi.... =.=
never call me for birthday :(

~*JJ*~ said...

errr, it was a sleepover. sooo... =.="